Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Finally Completed! {MOD} Little Fighter Saga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It has been a long time that i have been working on this Little Fighter Mod called "Little Fighter Saga". Finally, it has been completed.

The mod has been given a new look and it has really improved characters with some other characters which are made by different spriters.

I thank all of them to make these cool characters and help me in completing this mod.

I hope that you all will like it and give your feedback.

Here is a screen shot from the game:
[Image: 2bzl35.jpg]

I will post the download link for this mod after some hours.
Hoping that you will like it.

Edited:
The Download Link is Available Now Here:

Little Fighter Saga Download Now. Click Here
your hotlinking is broken
http://www.littlefighter.cz.cc/Screenshot.bmp - url for the lazy
still i get a 403 - forbidden on this link
Hm...
Can I move this to releases?

I'm somehow excited to test this mod ;D

Don't you want to credit Lauli for some exe tweaks?
Hey, All. I fixed the screenshot image. Finally. Please tell me now. Do you like it? Ya You can move this post to Releases but please do not remove this post for that.

And, I thank and credit everyone including Lauli for the cool characters, exe tweaks, backgrounds, weapons and everything else.

I also thank all the people to read and replying this post and a thanks in advance to the people who will download the mod.
facepics are looking half-lame, will download and test (only way to trully evaluate a mod)

oh and congratz akshit
releasing a mod is not easy
Thanks a lot.
I have been working for a since long time to complete this mod.

I will give the download link as soon as I can.

Thanks for your feedback.
well, we'll download it soon as possible and give more feedback, but don't like the look of louisex, the eyes...

offtopic:
lol SparK! you realised he used the name Akshit, didn't see that xD
(03-27-2010, 11:42 AM)forgetlatios Wrote: [ -> ]well, we'll download it soon as possible and give more feedback, but don't like the look of louisex, the eyes...

offtopic:
lol SparK! you realised he used the name Akshit, didn't see that xD

Hey, Thanks for your feedback but I want to tell you that the real fighter in this game LouisEx does not have any shine in his eyes.

You can check it after some time when the download link is available.

Again, Thanks for your feedback
why did you include not selfmade chars? did you at least give credits to the original creators and asked them for permission?
If i got this right you only want to give us the download, if we give you some good feedback?
Actually it should be vice versa: You give the download and THEN get feedback...

Judging from the face pics:
Louis, Bandit and Freeze suck, the other 5 are quite nice.

Either way, you should rather list all names and not just say "I'm thanking the original creators of this chars."
Pages: 1 2