Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Little Fighter 2 - Global MatchMaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people! This is a project called matchmaker that will allow you to make rooms for LF2 and chat with others. It will be connected to IRC channel.

This program will allow people not just to talk, it will allow to make gamerooms and play them, this means that no more using hamachi for LF2. There will be added a proxy for this program, that will allow people to play without laggs, YES i sad no laggs, but its alot of work so i will need your help, comment on this page on what should i add more.

This program will be connected with IRC channel and it will work on 64bit too. There will be also a locating lf2 so you will need to put location on where lf2 is. There will be a bann system too so don't worry about spammers and lf2 haters. Every spammer hater will be banned for 24 hours or 7 days.

I am thinking about releasing this programvery soon. So it will be perfect and i got work to do with school too so don't just say you stopped working on mm.

This mm will be probably only One vs One, because more players playing on same room will cause lagg to me and other players in mm. Connection will be also easy, every player will have a different ip (Like hamachi) and if they don't want to play on mm they will play on lf2 (in game) with the IP. With no lagg and nothing.

Picture
[Image: newpicturerelease.png]
(03-30-2010, 12:04 PM)Jordan Wrote: [ -> ]There will be added a proxy for this program, that will allow people to play without laggs, YES i sad no laggs
WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?

Holy cow that screenie looks god. TOo bad it's on a Mac.
Hopefully this will get more people on the IRC channel.
In fact, this post is more to get people on the IRC channel.

QUICK PPLZ, JOIN THE IRC CHANNEL!

OMG, FIRST YELLOW STAR!!!!!!
looks very similar to this, just that this program seems to have the features that the other is missing + other way round.
why don't you team up? it would surely result in a great lobby/chat system!

edit: irc-ninja'd
(03-30-2010, 12:58 PM)blow_fly98 Wrote: [ -> ]TOo bad it's on a Mac.
Im not sure whether its on a Mac or not.
It has a Windows API.
But Mac buttons.
Also why should this even be able to run on a mac?
LF2 only runs on Windows anyway.
(03-30-2010, 01:06 PM)Someone else Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2010, 12:58 PM)blow_fly98 Wrote: [ -> ]TOo bad it's on a Mac.
Im not sure whether its on a Mac or not.
It has a Windows API.
But Mac buttons.
Also why should this even be able to run on a mac?
LF2 only runs on Windows anyway.

Yep, there only buttons like macs because XP sucks.

---

Give me ideas please.
team up with chiko and make a multiplayer version. (means >2, maybe even >4?)
(03-30-2010, 01:32 PM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ]team up with chiko and make a multiplayer version. (means >2, maybe even >4?)

Who is chiko?
the one who made >>Multilayered public server<<(as he calls it)
Aka the "LF2 Lobby".
In fact Chiko is a very skilled programmer that has been around for quite a long time in the LF2 community.
Currently he is working on something that isn't too different to this program (i.e. Making a room so that more than 2 players can play against each other in LF2).
Moved to projects.

Hmm... I'd like to say that this is really nice. What did beta testers say? When are you going to add a link to download it?
I really would like to see (as everyone else said) you and Chiko working together. ;D
Pages: 1 2