Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LFO manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:)does anyone have any LFO manga scans. i really want to read the manga
The seventh link suggestion when you type 'Little Fighter Online Manga'
into Google is this thread. O.o

Are you sure there is a manga?
the thread thing on google is sort of weird but yes there is a manga
... It does seem that there is a manga, because a few people have
inquired after it, but no one seems to have any sort of version of it,
let alone in english. >.>

Maybe someone who's been around a while might know something?
(someone viewing this thread prehaps? :P)
ya maybe:lol:
I'm new and I like sap LFO but there was a manga?
[Image: sokar-212246470?q=favby%3A5elementos100&qo=1]
why manga its a thing made from little fighter, kind of the same?
Most people would know already, but this is just to clear things up a bit for those not familiar with the situation.

There is indeed a manga for the Little Fighter Online game by U1 published in Chinese to support LFO. Those hoping that Marti would have had any input in it can pack their bags and go home. Those who want to read it anyway should probably spend their time learning how to draw something better have their hopes dashed as well because all links are dead long ago as far as I know.
(07-08-2011, 03:13 PM)Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]Most people would know already, but this is just to clear things up a bit for those not familiar with the situation.

There is indeed a manga for the Little Fighter Online game by U1 published in Chinese to support LFO. Those hoping that Marti would have had any input in it can pack their bags and go home. Those who want to read it anyway should probably spend their time learning how to draw something better have their hopes dashed as well because all links are dead long ago as far as I know.

As far as you know.;) Actually, they aren't.
Well, I have a scanned copy of "LFO - Xiao Dou Shi Da Mou Xian" (the first saga) in my computer. Unfortunetly, there's no english translation, so neither I nor the OP can read it.:p
(10-20-2011, 02:52 PM)$Kate$ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2011, 03:13 PM)Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]Most people would know already, but this is just to clear things up a bit for those not familiar with the situation.

As far as you know.;) Actually, they aren't.
Well, I have a scanned copy of "LFO - Xiao Dou Shi Da Mou Xian" (the first saga) in my computer. Unfortunetly, there's no english translation, so neither I nor the OP can read it.:p

I can. But not now.
Pages: 1 2