Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [representative char]Troy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

THE POSE:
Rules Wrote:4. Do not request help here - The LFE-Forums previously had a request forum, but we removed it due to being absolutely obsolete and useless.
ok ok. i need C&C on the char.
Well... The overall face-pic looks very nice, though the face of normal LF2-chars fills out the whole pic. What you maybe could improve on is the hair, try to make the streaks better visible. Also his body colour is a bit lighter than in the standing sprite.
For the standing sprite, the lower half needs a bit of improvement. Make the shading on his trousers stronger and reshape especially his right (four us left) shoe. Also, he could be a tiny bit thinner around the wrist, just so that you don't have a 100% vertical line. Last but not least, a bit of shading on his bandages would be nice. Upper body and face+hair, on the other hand, are very well done. Good luck with the char.
Aren't his eyes a LITTLE low?
All his facial features seemed to be smooshed right in there...
his chin looks like it's touching his chest, making it look like he's bending his neck in an awkward position...
and the face pic doesn't actually have the same tone as it has in the sprite unless it was intended tht way...
:noes: don't know why it would be intended if it was
ok guys one info... i gonna change him entirely.... how abt a sport guy?
I wanna make sure that his proj is not gonna die so to your kind information i am busy wid my studies and i can hardly find time to spend it on my character. It will be dead slow as it is my first project.Here i made the final face pic and the final 79x79 sprite. as i made him bald headed i used monk as a base.

This pose sucks but i made new good poses which i will submit later on.

THE POSE:
Cya for now!.
Well eyecrab, but only one thing: His eye area looks a little too white. You should fix it. BTW which program do you use? + I can help with the poses if you want. PM me if you need any help. AT ALL.