Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: BackGround-Maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as i remember Azriel did a damn good and usefull frame maker. great idea, makes work faster and more comfortable.

i wonder if anyone could do a bg maker. so syo coud move everything with a mouse arrows and traditionalway... then just add scroling and so on... speed up animation or something. just a tool to bg makeing

is it possible?
(im not sure if its right section... move it i choice wrong D:)
(07-17-2010, 10:34 AM)hell fightter Wrote: [ -> ]as i remember Azriel did a damn good and usefull frame maker. great idea, makes work faster and more comfortable.

i wonder if anyone could do a bg maker. so syo coud move everything with a mouse arrows and traditionalway... then just add scroling and so on... speed up animation or something. just a tool to bg makeing

is it possible?
(im not sure if its right section... move it i choice wrong D:)

imo a "preview pic" to a datachanger when making bgs would be useful enough
moved it to programming for now. Maybe az will make something like that haha.
Nah, if i had a clue about dc i would probably do it. And that's up to marshall haha
(yea blaming you foxy :p)
I'm pretty sure someone else came on her to showcase one they made...

Can't remember the link though. Still should be in programming section :D.
i COULD make one. the problem is that atm i only hace the limited game maker (not really a prblem for this), i know almost nothing about bg-dc (someone would've to send me a list with all things to be included etc) and that im extremely lazy :P
(07-17-2010, 03:29 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure someone else came on her to showcase one they made...
satanael made one but didnt release it
(07-17-2010, 03:54 PM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ](someone would've to send me a list with all things to be included etc)
like we dont have a list on the mainsite
oh guy what a behaviour for a mod - on LFE Main you find everything about bg`s and it`s actually very simple ...
:P

its just that i never really looked into it and fail at the easiest things if i dont study the tuts for ages.

-> i could go without a list, but that'd need longer. but well, its not like i had any deadline^^

gotta start NAO!
(07-17-2010, 04:01 PM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ]its just that i never really looked into it and fail at the easiest things if i dont study the tuts for ages.

-> i could go without a list, but that'd need longer. but well, its not like i had any deadline^^

requiring a list is basically needing someone else to do the work of researching how its supposed to work for you - thus pushing of the ages it takes you to another person - it may be true that others might already know how it works and be able to explain it pretty well to you, but that is also the purpose of the main site (and at some point of creating such a program you have to understand it yourself anyway)

we are here for specific questions if you have some - not a full lecture
http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/da...ackgrounds

Mainsite = epic win Bamboori :P

That's the DC for backgrounds written on mainsite, can't find much else. If you fail to code something to make it, I'll give it a go myself :D.
Pages: 1 2