Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LF2 RPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*EDIT*I've decided to change this post into a Character Recruitment. I'm looking (well mostly asking) if people who want their characters in this game if they can post it here.
Note: I would ask for orginial characters and not slight modifications to the old ones (i.e. no Firen EX and stuff) More something along the lines of Emmet and such. All characters used will be told here and the makers will be credited here and in the game. I've kept the list below becoz I'm searching for these people's characters and still hoping they'll give me permission. That's all I have to say.
  • Woodis
  • Bluna Made by YinYin
  • Emmet Made by Angel Adam
  • Cronorrus Made by Tania (Has allowed me to use, Yay ^^)
    Frozen Made by ?? (still to find out)

If I can use these characters in a LF2 RPG, Obviously you'll be credited for....well basically anything that includes your character. Since I kinda have to go to sleep, I'll try update this with the makers so they know I'm speaking to them.
*Edit* Since Kietuan isn't active anymore I prolly can't use his characters unless he has a readme saying I an so he's characters have been removed (for now...I hope)

Thanks in advance ^^
Don't the readmes for those characters say the authors? Anyway, there is something called PM, click on one's profile and it'll be there. It is addressed to who you want to only, so the rest of us don't have to read it. I believe all of those except for the first one can be found in the project section, so just search.
(08-08-2010, 11:48 PM)Tyro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, You guys prolly all know from the help things i ask for (yea ummm...soz about tht >.<) But I've come here ask for permission:I've kinda decided I wanna make a Little Fighter RPG (sadly, It doesn't use the Little Fighter Engine) And I wanna use the custom characters That I've downloaded into my Little Fighter 2. In other words, I'm asking if the people who created the following makers of these characters:
  • Woodis
  • Bluna
  • Kris
  • Klira
  • Kazura
  • Klyp
  • Emmet
  • Cronorrus

If I can use these characters in a LF2 RPG, Obviously you'll be credited for....well basically anything that includes your character. Since I kinda have to go to sleep, I'll try update this with the makers so they know I'm speaking to them.
Emmet is made by angel adam
Okay, I'm the creator of Cronorrus. I shall give you permission to include my character in little fighter rpg.
out of curiosity, what kind of game are you making? (like rpg, adventure, puzzle etc.)
edit:
(08-09-2010, 07:17 AM)oliveryungo Wrote: [ -> ]Cronorrus- Made by Tanietc Taniaetc
Sorry for offtopic but if you find typing 'etc' hard just type 'Tania' instead.
Alrighty, then-
I'm bored, so I'll search them up for you.
Woodis- No clue. Google search didn't show anything either.
Bluna- Made by YinYin
Kris, Klira, Kazura, Klyp- All made by kieutuan, but he's not active anymore
Emmet- Made by Angel_Adam
Cronorrus- Made by Taniaetc

Just a little offtopic- that's quite a lot of chars made by other people O.o

darn. I always do that typo *cursing keyboard*

Thanks for the info on who created these chars oliver.
Tbh there was quite alot of chars that i've downloaded but I thot I'd see how these 8 people would go, and think about adding other ones as super bosses :P

I as thinking of making an RPG game but using a battle system that resembles LF2
*bump* Sry but i made this bump to tell ppl the reason for this Topic has kinda slightly changed :P