Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
At last, reviving this thread from the 2nd page ;D .
I and ZortLF2 on Crazy, reached Stage 30 (Kevin = Deep, ZortLF2 = Davis)
link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ok4aejy5bh6pzjv

even nicer: Henry flute begone XD !
Nice Job!
Finally i can delete this discussion ;)
Seems like nobody can beat your records cause nobody else trying to post sth. Or nobody is trying ;)
Well, that includes Kevin.
Got to stage 19 with only Stage Chars on CRAZY!; Kevin played Knight, I played Mark. Highlight (sorry about the low quality and huge file size):
[Image: mark_knight_combo.gif]
Also got to stage 50 with only Random Chars on Difficult; Kevin played Woody, I played Deep.
I tried to download some recordings but NPShare seems to not be working anymore? or not for me.
Would you mind re-uploading some reccordings ? :P I want the 3P Crazy record at the moment. I would prefer MediaFire or other uploading sites which doesn't give downloaders ****ing 30 seconds wait or those annoying chaptcha
I can send you some on Skype if you want...
Got to 39 CRAZY! as Woody. Highlights (eh):
[Image: louisexscythe.gif]

[Image: comboonwoody.gif]

[Image: monkfireball.gif] (don't remember this from Dixon's list)

Funny story: right after this, I thought, "No way am I attempting to break this record. I can beat 39, but it'll just be to lose on 40, where you have to fight Firzen and Julian at the same time, each having 1500 HP." But I must have changed my mind in the night, because the next day I was just itching to do Woody CRAZY! Survival again. I felt like I was going to play super well. And by god did I play well! I was in the zone!

Anyway, I messed up on wave 29 and subsequently 30, so I only got to 30, but I include it anyway because I think it's a much more interesting recording than the 39 one (unless you're interested in me failing to run over and over again ^^).

Oh, and please change my name to Zort, not ZortLF2. ZortLF2 is just an account name I use when 'Zort' is taken.
OMG
Stage 39!? How am I supposed to beat that? Ah, right, unfair, you're too good at fighting heroes T.T

btw this is stage char difficult 2P, reached Stage 46 (Kevin = Knight, Zort = Mark)
http://www.mediafire.com/?tuo3cq80vr5vp91

i dont understand how do you people play together
online or by some other way

i cant even beat one julian alone with template
Kevin did upload videos on youtube to help you with that if i am not sure.
Y they play online, you can surely found guides to do that somewhere around here.

I just took the name ZortLF2 since Kevin wrote that the first time he did a record with you --> fixed.

Stage 39 solo is crazy! LOL

Updated and i will fix that recording bug kinda soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26