Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I am sure that you for yourself can beat that as well. So i can just say nice try :) but if you look at the other Replays i think reaching Stage 40 is fair enough for a record. Good Luck :)
New record:
Original Survival Stage Difficult with Stage Characters Stage 45:
Dragon: Mark
Kevin: Jan
Zelphir: Justin
Link
Seems like this is the first entry for 4 player survival on CRAZY! :P

LF2 Survival
Difficulty: CRAZY!
Players: (rather unusual combination of characters)
zort - Louis
Phil - Henry
Ramond - Rudolf
Jerkington - John

Blue Phoenix?: No.
Reached stage: 20.
Opponents killed: Many.
Raeg unleashed: Lots.
Apocalypse: Yes.

Beatable?: Yeah, aiming higher next time!
I'm sorry Ramond, but I believe we're disqualified by my transformation to LouisEX at the end there.
It's all right i will put it into the LouisEX/Bat Section
Survival Stage 58, Normal, 4 Players, Stage Characters
Zelphir - Monk
Panu - Knight
Dragon - Mark
ZirzoR - Jan

Link
Survival Stage 82, Easy, 3 Players, Random Characters,
Zelphir - Deep
Panu - Rudolf
Dragon - Deep

Link
Survival Stage 70, difficult, 3 players, random char
can- firen
magic- woody
LouisIX- henry

Using woody to bit boss, using firen and henry to stick the stage char( like knight in 20,30 and soc in 29,40) and bit 41-49 in a safety way
To be more specific, henry "d^j "make chance for woody "d>j" and firen "d^j" to hit the boss back so that the stage char and boss can be separated
Therefore similarly, bat in 50 is killed quickly because he is "separated" and makes 50 become much easier
so now there are only 3 char that still cannot bit 50---rudolf,john and dennis...it will be a very hard job.
edited
I will add it to the list for now, but can you please upload the replay on an english page, or at least tell me how i can download it so i can add an English DL Link. It's just i clicked one the download sign and then the always on the blue one. But it started downloading something with 8 MB so i stopped.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26