Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Can any body tell me why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rocky

I think most of u guys know this character and have played with it
yea its rocky by Trickityhouses.
but everytime i load this character, a box pops out and says cant create art surface: rocky_fury.

no matter what i do with that pic, the lf2 just wouldnt let me in.
but i really wanna try that character and especially that move (or i could have deleted it)
so can anyone tell me the reason and solve the problem? since you guys dont seem to have problems like that.
Thankyou
Hmmm... Becouse we others donĀ“t have problems with it, are you sure you have put sprites to right folder?
Like to sprite/sys/ instead of sprite/rocky/
of course! the other files work.
but only this bmp cant go through
Tried to delete him and install
that character again?
Check if it's missing. If it is, try to pm Trickity about it and ask him if he can give you the sprite sheet.
Some BMPs may cause problems in older versions than 2.0. (Remember Jules? The same problem).
Just try re-saving it with different options.
BTW, what version do you use?
i think it should be because of the size, its width : 1978, height: 260
whenever i change it to a smaller size eg: 1000 50, it works.
but i can see the whole fXXXing sprite on the screen whenever i play that move =.=
anyway to solve it?
(10-03-2010, 10:35 AM)injured Wrote: [ -> ]i think it should be because of the size, its width : 1978, height: 260
whenever i change it to a smaller size eg: 1000 50, it works.
When you change it, you re-save it as (probably) another BMP with another settings. I see no other explanation.

EDIT:
lf2saga Wrote:and still problem occurs, then open that file with MS paint (without any change made to file before) Select whole of it (use CTRL+A) and Copy it. Open another MS paint windows, and paste the file and save it with same name in that folder.
Exactly what I mean about re-saving it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> EXPERT IN THIS ERROR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I have faced this many Times, and the best simple solution is Re-Download The Character Files and replace the non working file with the Downloaded one.

If it still not Works!! then download that Character files from another mirror (Website) and replace with error file.

and still problem occurs, then open that file with MS paint (without any change made to file before) Select whole of it (use CTRL+A) and Copy it. Open another MS paint windows, and paste the file and save it with same name in that folder.

It should surely Work now, and If it still does not then Attach that ZIP Char File and we can see why it is Happening.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLVED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D