Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [released] [char] Vegetunks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Screens/vids from attacks and special moves?
whoa nice man! vegeta trunks fuse! looks nice man and the ava doing push ups is really nice
actually i dont quite like the push-up move :P
reasons:
-he only moves his upper body, his torso and legs stay still
-the toes are missing, thus his feet float in the air :P

fix that and it will look way better ;D
(10-07-2010, 08:39 PM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ]actually i dont quite like the push-up move :P
reasons:
-he only moves his upper body, his torso and legs stay still
-the toes are missing, thus his feet float in the air :P

fix that and it will look way better ;D

He's a saiyan. He doesn't need to move those.
@ Whaat

There's not much to it. Just dl it and you'll find out.

@ prince_freeza

Thanks.

@ Bamboori

Yeah, I'll make note of it and see what I can do.

@ Ragor

That gave an idea of hand-stand push-ups. Just sayan.
(10-08-2010, 12:55 PM)paschendale Wrote: [ -> ]@ Whaat
There's not much to it. Just dl it and you'll find out.
You must post those screens BEFORE people download it >_> how could i know if it´s worth loading if i don´t see any screens?
-
E: Oh, there really is one pic that shows some basic sprites, it would be same to post just one standing frame and i would know what char looks like >_>
And that one screen doesn´t show any special moves, so i don´t know is this some kind of bandit or does he have any special attacks, and if he has special attacks, are they just recolored deep´s blasts as example, or are they smthing new?
E2. Sorry but i can´t find anything positive to say.
oh, did he NOT?
(10-07-2010, 11:52 AM)paschendale Wrote: [ -> ][Image: lf2vegetunksscreenshot.png]
and his avatar. those fulfill my requirements of "a screenshot". what are you missing?
hair is too bright, it should be more dark purple with less saturation + it should be more blackish in general, IF it really is a fusion from vegeta and trunks (black hair + purple hair = dark purple at least).
you could change the face to make it look more unique and not so woody-like. Shoes need shading.

hair shading could be a bit more visible = make the shadow colour darker or just adjust the contrast.
being-hurt-state looks weird, cause the sword is figuratively sticking out of his stomach, thats painful indeed but doesn't fullfill the purpose of showing the player that his char got hit by a punch or whatever, i guess the player would say something like "woot? how did my sword got there?".

pants shading could also be more visible. Actually check every part which should be shaded and increase the depth of the colour a bit. That's it for now, hope you can improve ;)
yea you need change hairs black or other color
Pages: 1 2