Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: sprites for my new character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help on a character im making but I cant change sprites :( I can only change colors and I need help to make Lerry my avatar character I made the face I just need the sprites I can do the data changing my self anyway I need someone to make a LF2 style of Lerry(he is on the attachment) and I need the sprites on template's sprtie sheet so I can make him alot more easier(sence I can only alter characters for now) so plz help me :D.
If you have any basic sprite sheets and move sheets or so which arent lf2 styled post them and I´ll see what I can do I´d really like to help would be my first work together char.........
And what kind of moves he shall have what kind of blblablablabla does he blablabla you know the standard stuff to make a chara....
yakub Wrote:If you have any basic sprite sheets and move sheets or so which arent lf2 styled post them and I´ll see what I can do I´d really like to help would be my first work together char.........
And what kind of moves he shall have what kind of blblablablabla does he blablabla you know the standard stuff to make a chara....

I dont have any work sheets(he is from gaia online they dont realy move to much XP) but his moves are fire based

moves

fire ball

flame thrower

throw kunai

explode

max fire ball(like explode and fire ball together by using dvy: and firens explode)
I knew he was based on gaia online!

Try editing like a firen spritesheet to suit his style.
Yes, you could try cut 'n paste with recolouring...
Shouldn't be that difficult.
max fire ball?? do you mean a big fireball which explodes like julians shot or just an explodershot???
Lerry757 Wrote:
yakub Wrote:If you have any basic sprite sheets and move sheets or so which arent lf2 styled post them and I´ll see what I can do I´d really like to help would be my first work together char.........

I dont have any work sheets(he is from gaia online they dont realy move to much XP) but his moves are fire based

moves

fire ball

flame thrower

throw kunai

explode

max fire ball(like explode and fire ball together by using dvy: and firens explode)

I meant sprite sheets XP anyway the max fire ball is a firen explosion that uses dvx: to make it go forword

P.S. I need him to be in the tamplate's(the character) sprite sheets so I can make him a little easier(actuoly alot easier XP) and his punches need to be kunai slashes

P.S.S I knew he is from gaia I need someone to make a Little Fighter style verson of him so he can fit in the game that meens the wraps the kunai the pants and the jacket have to be included thats why someone else to make the sprites sence I stink at origanal spriting.
OK I could help if you have mor than 1 year time XP
I am a slow spriter unless I have some raw material....
yakub Wrote:OK I could help if you have mor than 1 year time XP
I am a slow spriter unless I have some raw material....

well im not saying it has to be exactly like him XP(as long as it looks good xP) I just need the red hair the red eyes if possible and the red jacket and pants red is my favret color XP oh and the kunai here I have a sprite for the kunai its from my character Shinobi for my new mod the kunai is pretty much ripped from gaia