Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Template_King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first character.
Thanks for telling us!

but seriously..what?
what is?

pics?

I just dont know how to add pictures
My first character:
please download it but it still not finish.But you can use it now.
Download link:
http://www.plunder.com/Template-King-rar...15206e.htm
hello,

looking at the sprites, seems you took felix's pisces (maybe i got the name wrong, but it's his sword template anyway) from RN-LF2. it's not ethical to use something as part of your own work without crediting the original author, and probably without his permission. that said, i haven't tried the char in game. just a heads up before people flame you.

Azriel~
Geez, i would love to take my flamethrower now.. but it's his first project, so i will TRY to be nice
Hi there, welcome to LFE.
It's great if you start creating new content for LF2, but there are some general... rules to follow:
1. Never, NEVER EVER, use anything someone else created (this does not imply the basic LF2 contents). IF you really need/want to use it, ask the guy whether you can use it and note him in the credits/readme. I've never met anyone who forbids other people to use his work if they ask him beforehand.
2. To successfully publish it on LFE, you should read and follow this guide: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=4224
3. You can add images to a post by uploading them to a imagehost (f.e. www.tinypic.org) and then using the
Code:
[img]image-url here[/img] tags

Hope, i could help ya ^^
That was polite enough, i think...
*polite-mode off*
*RAGE* Stolen char, N00000000000B, GIVE SCREENSHOTS NAO!
Better we me a newbie thread for starters of various forums ^_-
No,because nobody will ever post in such of a thread.
Oi, Look at this. When they register, they must be taken to read NEWBIE GUIDE, which shows, how they have to write or post in a forum. better If MH and BP can add it to rules.
Actually the mods used to PM new users about rules, but was scrapped because no one read it.
Really, I don't think anyone would bother. We just have to teach them in senseless threads like this.