Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: BlakSord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He eats electricity.....
He drinks electricity.....
He posts threads using electricity...!!!

He is BLAKSORD!!!
[Image: 29b0eg1.jpg]

My new Character, theme electricity.
although I have just started 'recoloring' it, this is just the first sprite.
Plss Comment!!!
Hope u Like it!
I wouldn't call it spriting, but rather "recoloring".
The recolored clothes are completely fine, but his hair is... somewhat plain... may you accidentally killed the shadowing while recoloring it ^^ and there are a few dirty pix (remainings of the old hair color) on some outer areas (hair tip, above the eyes, around the ears) as well.

Thw sword looks somewhat interesting... Reminds me on my (sucky) way of spriting lightning sparks XD

In total, it's a good first sprite ^^ Just fix the hair and it should be acceptable.
Well alblaka pointed out the mistakes . I really don't know about ur STABILITY in spriting becoz a project needs more patience. I suggest u should do more training befor trying a char. Though this char is simply a basic one , it takes less time to finish it (compared to other projects) and i really appreciate ur motive to start a project. All the best.
Its kinda nice for a first char but like albaka said it is more a recolor

but the sprites is only half of the char lets see some moves

and question why is his name blacksword when he has a blue sword
(11-30-2010, 12:22 PM)firzenx Wrote: [ -> ]Well alblaka pointed out the mistakes . I really don't know about ur STABILITY in spriting becoz a project needs more patience. I suggest u should do more training befor trying a char. Though this char is simply a basic one , it takes less time to finish it (compared to other projects) and i really appreciate ur motive to start a project. All the best.

Well the name is BlakSord because I named it so!!!
Some attack ideas:
1. Showers of shock.
Blaksord would launch up a spark in the air, which would then disintegrate into many sparks to fall on the ground.
Ref: Firzen's Overwhelming Disaster

Thinking......

what would be cool is if you shoot a beam of electricity like firzen's ball

and I think he should also create a lighting sword that shocks the enemy when it hits them and shoots them off the screen
move ideas:
Electric dance - spins around with electricity on his sword.
An electric version of deep's D>A?
btw you could add some shading to the hair - we wouldn't want to see the same old style over and over again.
(11-30-2010, 07:40 PM)Taniaetc Wrote: [ -> ]move ideas:
Electric dance - spins around with electricity on his sword.
An electric version of deep's D>A?
btw you could add some shading to the hair - we wouldn't want to see the same old style over and over again.
or what I think also might look good just copy another char hair and paste
it

(it might take a while but at least it would have shading and then it looks more like a new char and not a recolor)
hey the guy is still in the begining, so what if its recolor? My 1st char was a recolor firzen...
Anyway every thing looks nice except the sword needs a bit editing

please do show some more sprites ;)

Well here goes the updated version....... with rudolf-like hair.....
And I am building... up a list of attacks for BlakSord.

[Image: 11070125.png]

Please keep posting more suggestions....

Pages: 1 2 3