Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: FirBry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
A new character......
Theme:- Divine Fire

I bring you FirBry......

[Image: 37531381.png]

His name is a pun on FIREN, and is not heard before.
Hope u Like it!!!

Attacks Coming Up!!!!
Please Suggest Attacks!!!
Stick on to one char. It ensures some stability and u cannot handle two at a time at this very beginning .
u need to imbue urself in one char to make it perfectly.
I surely would do that, but I am hurrying up to finish my mod.....
But I will take time......
It may look like I am hurrying up!!!!!
But I am actually taking up time.
that depends alpha. U need atleast 2 years to finish a mod COMPLETELY. u should not do much projects and u should not hurry up too. Take Care of yourself.
yeah, man u r right. May be I should slow down a little......................
(12-03-2010, 12:14 PM)firzenx Wrote: [ -> ]U need atleast 2 years to finish a mod COMPLETELY.

For TM i ned roughly 2 weeks...
For my actual char, i need more then 4 weeks, though i's a char and not a mod.

;)

ON-Topic:
try replacing all 0/0/0-Black with a different color and you will see the brushing tool you used completely messed up the black background ;)
yah and that char looks like you just added some blur to firen

but I wish you luck with your mod and if it is a good mod I am sure people would be more than happy to help

and like mentioned a few times just slow down ( don't get mad at me for repeating cause I do it with style )
(12-03-2010, 01:05 PM)Alblaka Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2010, 12:14 PM)firzenx Wrote: [ -> ]U need atleast 2 years to finish a mod COMPLETELY.

;)

ON-Topic:
try replacing all 0/0/0-Black with a different color and you will see the brushing tool you used completely messed up the black background ;)

Yeah I know that a character takes 3-5 weeks, but these two characters, blaksord and firbry are part of my mod. So I am making one by one character and showing them up in this forum.

Mod:- Little Fighter Legacy.

Copyright alphafighters
(12-03-2010, 03:42 PM)alphafighters Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2010, 01:05 PM)Alblaka Wrote: [ -> ]

I just meant to say that firzenx shouldn't simplyfy things with saying "a mod takes 2 years".

Btw, atm you have only done 2 sprites of mediocre quality and gathered some suggestions for moves... You shouldn't get too hyped about creating a good mod in a small amount of time, or you may will be disappointed ^^'