Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: my characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have created some characters and i want to put them at : LFE Fileplanet , Characters.is that possible ?
i have created them in august.in the starting of august i take data changer,i learned from data changer book,and i created my first character, first experimental ,but he have a lot of movies.
First of, you want to publish them here, make a thread with screenshots and downloads. And if your character will be good enough it might appear in the LF-Empire fileplanet.
Only admins can upload stuff there.
AND HOW TO UPLOAD THEM HERE? I THINK THAT THEY WILL HAVE ONE 3-4 STARS WHILE THE OTHER 4 STARS
You can upload your character to some file-hosting website, like mediafire or something else.
Then you give us the special URL, so we can download your character and test it.

But hey, be sure to add some screenshots, so we know what to expect from your char ;)

If many people think that your character is really nicely done, only THEN it will be uploaded to LFE.
read this thread

go to a filehost site. upload your char and post the link here.
and make some good screenshoots of your char.
ok maybe i will post them tomorrow 1.1.2011
Now i have upload one of my characters,called Dark Henry,at MediaFire,but i do not know what to do more.
Hmm better u upload the thing as an attachment o'er here. That does help.

1.Zip the files
2.Add that zip while posting here.
Now I thing that i have posted my character (Dark Henry).
I hope that Dark Henry will be at lf-empire.
I was nice and loaded it, comments coming soon.
Hell no i will even test it.
Sprites are all same as Henry´s, so if i want to even test it, i must replace normal henry with this (it would be easy to change them, but do you really think i´m going to make it just to say ´it sucks´)?
Sprites were just little darker than normally they are and eyes were bright red, quite zombie like.
Moves were just copied (julian_ball), and it´s hard to believe you did anything by yourself.
Tell me if i´m wrong.
E. And i am SURE that your work doesn´t get to mainsite.
Check what there IS at the mainsite, own designs and own new attacks! Not recolors, and even if there is, their data is VERY advanced stuff (like Alblaka´s chars).
Pages: 1 2 3