Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: new mod,Ultimate LF2,by me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have made a new mod called Ultimate LF2.It has many new
characters which some I have downloaded and some I have
made by myself.New satgemode,modified attacks.A must have version
of the game.:D

download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQMXRH20
Can't start the Game, because you have uploaded only the Game file (lf2.exe).
Also, show some screenshots.
(01-10-2011, 05:54 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote: [ -> ]I have made a new mod called Ultimate LF2.It has many new
characters which some I have downloaded and some I have
made by myself.New satgemode,modified attacks.A must have version
of the game.:D

download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQMXRH20
Other than screenshots, please make sure you give the credits.

(01-10-2011, 08:46 AM)Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]Other than screenshots, please make sure you give the credits.
+ (as lf2saga stated) upload the correct files.
As you say it's a mod, you need to upload the entire LF2 folder.
I hope he doesn't dare uploading it without giving proper credits now...

Btw, may i'm wrong, but isn't this the 3rd-4th "ultimate/super/fantasy/ultra lf2 mod" in the past week(s)? >.>

I think we are being attacked by horrible lf2 mods.
I'd say we're being attacked by horrible idiots.
.. and now the lot of you are suddenly masters fallen from the sky?
i believe that all of you have started small as well. Maybe give that some thought.
like you are one to talk.
quit complaining, you are supposed to be an example as former motm. So shut it!

look at lfsaga for example, he has gotten a bit more helpful the past weeks/months. At the beginning he was a tad bit annoying as well. So hurf durf, get your act together.
(01-10-2011, 05:52 PM)Phil Wrote: [ -> ]@alblaka: quit complaining, you are supposed to be an example as former motm. So shut it!

I was just pointing out the lack of creative names :P

Yes, nobody should be judged by their first impression and we were all newbs once, but still...screens are like, the most basic thing a developer should provide beside a download link.

Screens, please...the vast majority of members here would appreciate them.
(01-10-2011, 08:00 PM)Divisor Wrote: [ -> ]creens are like, the most basic thing a developer should provide beside a download link.

*cough*
He didn't even provide a download link (that is working and gives you the files you actually need)
*cough*

Btw, not posting screenshots is a classic newbie error, no problem with it (as long as they don't keep spamming random filenames without any indication/screenshot about the content)
Pages: 1 2