Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Awesome flame in PhotoFiltre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first tut so have a lot of mercy!

to make this flame you need paint and photoFiltre(you can download it on the mainsite for free)

First of all open paint and draw a rough picture of fire
[Image: 80768043.png]

then open PhotoFiltre and select the magic wand tool and select the yellow part of the fire after that select the smudge tool and go wild!!!

[Image: smudged.png]

then you see that the outline is still solid red now select the blur tool and set it like this
[Image: toolbarg.png]
and then blur the outline
[Image: 45297702.png]

And your done!
oh and btw who likes meh new ava

Looks more a red crystal than a flame.

This might sound rude, but it's not a good idea to make a tutorial fo something you're not very good at.
(01-19-2011, 04:55 PM)Divisor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks more a red crystal than a flame.

This might sound rude, but it's not a good idea to make a tutorial fo something you're not very good at.

Yes it looks like a cristal but it is a nice image.
So i dont think that is a bad idea to give torturals,because this picture is no bad
Torturals = tortures xpppp
Anyways:
I think it´s not that bad, it might look like crystal, but i think it´s becouse of the shape, if you make the base shape more flamish, i think the result will be better.
I suppose this tutorial wasn't meant for lf2 cause that blur thing will totally not ruin the anti-aliazing of the "sprite"
[img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1337/sh****]

and that smudge effect isn't that good either...nor is the rest of the thing, and btw i dont see how the thing went from the second image to the third...
and i don't like ur ava that much...
just paint in the colors, its not hard. sart with red, go to orange then yellow, done!
[Image: 3v741fpk.png]
Look at what I highlighted with blue (for the sake of contrast)
There are obvious lines from the result of smudging. Make it smoother (blur,) so it won't be THAT obvious.