Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LF2 league of fighters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guyz i'm thinking of making a new mode LEAGUE OF FIGHTERS LF2
i've starated on character sprits i'll post some screenshots as fast as i can:)
Atleast name sounds cool :p
Waiting for those screens :3
According to the casual results if new members suddenly pop up and announce to release a new mod... i'm not exspecting much from this either.
Though, at least he didn't request help or stated creating "THA BEST" mod or some other nonsense new people usually do xD
So, let's wait for the screens ^^

Tip@arshed: Consider starting low. Creating whole new sprites for 20+ chars takes ages. Either stick to basic recolors or actually keep the same chars and just add new moves and new sprites for those moves. Or just create single characters and not whole resprited mods :D
(01-21-2011, 01:24 PM)arshed Wrote: [ -> ]hey guyz i'm thinking of making a new mode LEAGUE OF FIGHTERS LF2
i've starated on character sprits i'll post some screenshots as fast as i can:)

I hope to be intersting screenshots.
But, what is the meaning of your mod (what will be different(interesting) there)?
Or why have you called "LEAGUE OF FIGHTERS LF2" ?
i didn't mean to say i'm great or anything i'm just trying to make a mod .and pls dont be mad at me if it is boring.i'll be posting the wallpapers soon
thanks.:D

plz
look kinda like " i have a awesome name and i post the thread "
no man.dont hurt me. i'm just a newbie in this so why can't i have a go.?
and i hope you all will help me if i need one
:D:D:D:D
(01-23-2011, 11:36 AM)arshed Wrote: [ -> ]no man.dont hurt me. i'm just a newbie in this so why can't i have a go.?
and i hope you all will help me if i need one
:D:D:D:D

People may help you if and only your mod seems promising,which at the moment it does not.

(01-21-2011, 06:33 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: [ -> ]But, what is the meaning of your mod (what will be different(interesting) there)?
Or why have you called "LEAGUE OF FIGHTERS LF2" ?

Why do you sound so forceful? Btw name sounds great.
sorry if i was.and thanks for saying my name was cool.i'm not gonna start doing any thing to the mod now.b.cause i have exams coming. i have to study or i will be a goner so i wont be doing it till march 26th
sorry:):)

Pages: 1 2