Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just wondering, can some buttons be added to the "quick reply" feature?

Buttons for bold, italic, underlined, url and picture could be useful, since I don't like to write tags/go to "New reply" everytime I want to post a picture or bold the text.
Conlusion: "quick new reply". A quick reply with all the tools of New reply?
^ In that case we wouldn't even really need the "New Reply" anymore, if A = B

I actually concur with Divisor, a 'Quick Reply' box with B I U and img would be neat (although I usually type up the img /img part in 2 secs or just copy it with the link)
Also the spoiler and quote tag, I use those two very often as well.
I quite like the reply box in IP Board's forum software. It only shows the rich text commands when you are typing, and I would only ever need to press "New Reply" when I want to preview it.
Also, some smilies tab?
"why not put the full new reply section below the page?"
personally i just type the tags i want before/after the text. only enhancement i see useful would be to capture shortcut keys (e.g. Ctrl + B would put the tags around the highlighted text and etc.), but i can live without.

and for quoting people i just use the full reply

Azriel~
Smilies is fluff, unnecessary.
+ tags like bold, italic etc are sooo easy to remember.
and for quoting it is soooooooo easy to do it with this little button here:
[Image: postbit_multiquote.gif]

only videos are kinda hard to do in the quick reply.
oh and for your interest: I hardly post videos soooo quick-reply is used for 99,9999999999999% of my lfe posts. like michael would say... "BEAAAT IT JUST BEAAT IT"
(03-03-2011, 06:37 PM)Phil Wrote: [ -> ]oh and for your interest: I hardly post videos soooo quick-reply is used for 99,9999999999999% of my lfe posts. like michael would say... "BEAAAT IT JUST BEAAT IT"

If I want to post something different from normal letters I use quick reply 0%.
Pages: 1 2