Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LF2 Beep Test (Test your fingers :P )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A funny simple stupid game

Do you know beep/bleep test? Every short time you will hear a beep sound. As soon as you hear it, you must run along a 18 meter track. When you hear another, you must already finished and start running another 18 meter back to your starting position. Then another beep, and another, and another..

After running for a few times it will 'Level Up' and the time between each beep will be decreased. We'll then get tired and give up at certain level.
(PS: my record is lv. 7.6, but David Beckham reached level 22 :0 .).

Well.. in this funny game (attached) you will have to PRESS 2 and 3 on your numpad until Firen/Freeze reached the other side before the time runs out. Keep pressing, how strong are your fingers? :D

PS: Up to two players can play at once, Firen use Z and X while Freeze use 3 and 2 on the numpad. and my record is level 8-1 xP .

Click Here to Download
[Image: 6xvfB.png]
when i try to open it.
This happen to me too...
I don't know is this illegally but download that file on:
http://www.afreeocx.com/ocx/info/mci32_ocx.html
I REPEAT I DON'T KNOW IS THIS ILLEGALLY!
:0 i don't even know what MCI32.OCX is. perhaps it's a component of vb because I used vb to create the exe and it runs normally on my computer..

anyway thanks for the link, it might work. I guess it need to be placed in C:\Windows\System32
Sounds like the very same issue that arises when you download Chiko's LF2 Lobby. You'll need a couple DLLs, too. It's sufficient to place them in the same folder he app is in (this and system32 are the two folders which will be scanned for the file upon app-start).
About that file placing in folder there is app that auto-place files in folders
but I don't know the link so google it and you will save your time.
;)