Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Animation] Duel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yoh.
It's me again (sad, but true)!

My current project is obviously about lf2 and it is an animation.

I've been working on it since yesterday and it took me about 6 hours to make 45 seconds animation.

It's not finished, but I uploaded it, cause my friend wanted to see it, so I decided I'll put it in here too.

It hasn't got loader yet, so it may be kinda laggy at the first time you watch (this hosting is slow).

I'll make it longer, add loader, add music, change bg, maybe change some sounds.

But there is one small problem.
Help Needed (Click to View)
Sprites Ripped from Lf2
Background used has been made by Marshall (sorry for no asking, but it's not final release, I used it just for preview).
Quote:Yoh.
It's me again (sad, but true)!

I laughed IRL to this xD

Really nice animation. One of the best regarding LF2 I have seen so far, it's smooth, flashy and has variety.

As for critics, not much to say, since pretty much everything I was gonna say, you said it's gonna be in in next updates, so keep it up :p

Edit: Oh, I forgot to say, the best part, imo, is when there are swords collisions after a little pause (then Rudolf throws some shurikens and does that multi-slashing attack). That was nice.
you would wonder how long it took Jerry Hawk to complete his flash animations...

The whole animation was impossible to load on my slow connection. Anyway, don't worry about not asking me, because you gave credits and I'm absolutely cool with it (=
Yes,youranimation was good.
Critics: 1 After hiting characters come out a lot of blood,but when they get up they don't have blood in their face or their body.They look totally clean.
2 I don't like so much they red color around them.
But,it is again a nice work.I admire your work.
empirefantasy Wrote:1 After hiting characters come out a lot of blood,but when they get up they don't have blood in their face or their body.They look totally clean.
Guess you'd need to critic LF2 as well, as he's simply keeping up with the pattern.

good animation. Keep up the good work.
AmazinG animations Gad. I especially liked rudolphs move and those sparkling of swords. Superb.
Just a really minor thing: how about making the power-auras in different colors? Deep's okay with a red/orange hue, Rudolf's could be blue/silver-ish. But other than that, there is really nothing to complain about. Great work!

Can you give a rough estimation of how large the background needs to be (in pixels)? There might be one or two interested in making them ;)
I think I know what deep was thinking (*$#!!% Rudolf he is so irritating !!! and then he did his best Achmed impression and said "I kill you"
(03-14-2011, 01:09 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Just a really minor thing: how about making the power-auras in different colors? Deep's okay with a red/orange hue, Rudolf's could be blue/silver-ish. But other than that, there is really nothing to complain about. Great work!
Totally in, but it takes me some time to make it in two different colours (I can't just change 20 frames at one time in flash). I'll turn it out next time, also will change the sound since it's annoying to listen it every 10 seconds of animation.
Also this effect is overglowing, so I'll make it more transparent, I guess.

(03-14-2011, 01:09 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give a rough estimation of how large the background needs to be (in pixels)? There might be one or two interested in making them ;)

Checking....

At least 3000 (it can be looped, even better) x 800
It would be nice if not layered (or layers don't move) - less work to do while animating.
And no-animated pls (you can actually add some objects as torches, or something, but not whole bg animated).

And also, if somebody has nice blood or sparkhits you can give them to me. ;D
Ideas for attacks and combos needed aswell.