Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Troy :Basic Sprites Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey Guys This Is Gonna Be My First Character.
Here are the Pics
Need Some Advice On The Attacks Of The Character.
By The Way The Character Is Dragon type.
And Data Is Being Done By Electric Shock
Comments Are Welcome!:O

u didnt ask me bro.. Its already a name of my Want-to-be a char . Anyways.. Its in the debris. The edit is also good.. but make sure u make own sprited char later. good luck

@V : u can use it. i am from india too. All the forum members are my friends :P and u too.
(04-06-2011, 05:05 PM)Men'Mine Wrote: [ -> ]u didnt ask me bro.. Its already a name of my Want-to-be a char . Anyways.. Its in the debris. The edit is also good.. but make sure u make own sprited char later. good luck
Sorry For That Name.
Can I now use it plz?
And I wanted to ask you bro that if you're from india?
And If that is true then we can be friends.

hmmm the _s is way too big -
and the spritesheets are too small...

btw skin colour of face and arms do not match.
(04-06-2011, 05:18 PM)bashscrazy Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm the _s is way too big -
and the spritesheets are too small...

Ya I know that it was a problem with the uploading site but the real files are of normal sizes.

Doesn't look as fantastic as some full-sprited chars, but the basic C&P work is solid ^^ Just ensure to remove dirty pixels and stuff (for example in the facepic).
If you give this char a handful of neat moves, it could surely become a good character, keep it up :D
If this is your first char,you are doing good.Good luck!
But as I see,he is a "fusion" between henry and firen in sprites.
Yeah, basic work is okay, cept in the facepic you're missing the cape that hangs around his neck amongst other things.
Also, in troy_0, the cape looks too solid, like a metal sheet. Try to make it bend more.
Hey sonic, if u still didn't see the edit, check this: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid116867

Also, I would suggest adding a neck. It now seems the head is floating.
off-topic:

I think you spelled my name wrong
It shold be Electric Shock and not Electrik
Because when I tried to register with that name it shows that it was alredy taken.

on-topic:
I didnt understand the meaning of Dragon Type. Please explain it to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6