Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now that I'm free from uni and have some free time...
I was planning on animating again you naw?

I can't think of ideas so I was wondering if you guys wanted to pitch some ideas...

HOWEVER! I'm really bad at animating...
They have to be short ideas - like 30 seconds or something - I get bored quickly
the character designs should be simple that way animating them would be easy cause they aren't detailed..

I draw with a crappy mouse and don't use FLASH - I use Toon Boom Studio 4.5
(not even the new one 5.0 that have symbols!)

you can check out some of my crappy earlier works in my SIG from my yewtewb.
Another thing.. my mic sucks (its part of webcam which is part of the monitor - plus my voice sucks - so if it requires voices - hopefully we have some voice actors here at LFE)

Anyways - I'm n00b - so I don't expect any replies considering I suck and can't do much anyways.
easy. each episode of [this]

Azriel~
or some sort of freshies videos, if the story thingy is too long.
Dayum.. 7 people people went with LFE Chronicles lol
I'll start small with some freshies comics I guess

plus for Clash of the Empires - I would need to know character designs or w/e you naw? so if you want me to animate it oliveryungo - you need to draw dem chars in simple design ;)
Actually i shouldn't draw the characters myself, it shouldn't be up to me how I intepret the appearance for each moderator...and then the problem with the affliation thing, e.g if bamboori is an egg, he can't be half egg half man unlike phil who could be half man half cat, etc.
and some people dont have any distinguishing characteristics to do with that, like MH and Azriel
Well I think I'll start by animating this.
[Image: the%20onion0.png]
With Alectric's approval
And if people want to provide voice acting by all means.
Don't know when I'll start or when I'll finish. I've gotten really lazy lol

But because I want to be a partner on youtube and earn some MONEY! I'm gonna have to do a bunch of animations and stuff so I can get a lot of views so I can join the partnership program ! :D

I already have one video that got accepted for the individual partnership program today :D so I have an ad on one of the vids yay!
Okay so this is all I have so far.. yes slow slow progress
[Image: 9q4eI.png]
thought I'd do a little updating per se
if anyone wants to do one of the voices
you can just post the audio file or send it to me via other means
so yea.. don't expect much
(btw 1280x720 - resolution 16:9 HD yee)
Well.. Everything is so smoothly finished. The shadow of the blackboard is nice while the chalk stand attached to the blackboard has shadow which is little off perspective. I love it dude. Nice ^^
Looking good. I would, however, go down with the res a little because it seems fairly large for a flash-animation (at least if I compare it to the generic newgrounds-video) :p

Are you going to leave it like that or will textures be added as well? For example, you don't a whole lot of such clean chalk boards, something like >this< might add extra-details (if you omit the writings, of course xD). Either way, keep going!
(04-17-2011, 08:44 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good. I would, however, go down with the res a little because it seems fairly large for a flash-animation (at least if I compare it to the generic newgrounds-video) :p

Are you going to leave it like that or will textures be added as well? For example, you don't a whole lot of such clean chalk boards, something like >this< might add extra-details (if you omit the writings, of course xD). Either way, keep going!

yeah I'm gonna add some onion drawing and velocity related things.. I'll also add the dirty chalk erasing things after - opacity style yeye
All I have is some awkward writing so far.
When the Guy walks in it's gonna be hard. I've only done one walk cycle in my animating career xD (a teddy bear)
Lol.. while I was working on the walk cycle I accidently repeated one of the back leg frames
and it looked like a person walking transforming into a person running like a horse then a person hopping like a bunny hahaha
Person Walking > Horse Running > Bunny Hopping
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6