Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: an idea about new mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mm... hello..

i'm newbie here..
i wanna play a mod like this:
the enemies is bee
the bosses is wasp
the hero is:
students with white cloth and red pants with weapon small rubber catapult with folded paper (like john but with small rubber catapult with folded paper not a bow)

Can you help me please??
-Shin
umm... i can't make it, so please..
create it (the creator is you not me)
I hate to break it down to you, but I doubt your wishes will be granted.
You see, most of the people here don't even have the time/willpower to make a mod of their own, let alone making mods for other people.

Anyway, your idea kinda reminds me of Honey Cave 2, a neat game for the old Sony Ericsson cellphones.
(05-28-2011, 10:12 AM)Divisor Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to break it down to you, but I doubt your wishes will be granted.
You see, most of the people here don't even have the time/willpower to make a mod of their own, let alone making mods for other people.

Anyway, your idea kinda reminds me of Honey Cave 2, a neat game for the old Sony Ericsson cellphones.

hmm... if you're right :( , i'll search other
and thanks to tell me about that.. :)
You can do your mod if you learn very good dc.
(05-28-2011, 11:13 AM)Monolith Wrote: [ -> ]You can do your mod if you learn very good dc.

No he can do if he just learn base DCing.This MOD don't have too much things,just 3 new characters: bee pretty easy,wasp pretty easy too and student in just some days.

(05-28-2011, 10:46 AM)shin hanazumi Wrote: [ -> ]hmm... if you're right :( , i'll search other
and thanks to tell me about that.. :)

What do you mean with "i'll search other" ?!
If you think to ask in another forum,absolutely nobody will do it because they are not so active.

If you give more descriptions and if it looks excited for me,maybe I can do it.But right now I think it is an unnecessary MOD with nothing interesting (no offence).
This is what I've read, as a fellow noob:

Quote:Oh, Haiz Guyiz, lolloloollolol!!! I haz a hamburger plox nao? Me be constipational, me go poopoo, me no pay and you do a kewl mod and I can haz sum fun. LOLZ. Kthxbye.

Contributing to this thread on going to the bin and collecting some etiquette points at the same time? Go T38m N00bz.
Off topic part of my post:
(05-28-2011, 12:59 PM)klodasmone Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I've read, as a fellow noob:

Quote:Oh, Haiz Guyiz, lolloloollolol!!! I haz a hamburger plox nao? Me be constipational, me go poopoo, me no pay and you do a kewl mod and I can haz sum fun. LOLZ. Kthxbye.

Contributing to this thread on going to the bin and collecting some etiquette points at the same time? Go T38m N00bz.

Utterly useless, and possibly more childish and offensive than you ever seemed to think about. Why don't you THINK before you post, add something useful to the conversation, don't try and disposal everything. You want to take the mickey out of someone or act like a child? I'm pretty sure any other forum has half the respect and decency that this does, so go over there and cause a problem. For now, stop being an idiot and start growing up. Less of the helpless aggressive spam.

On topic:
Unfortunately dude, there is a rule for no requests on the forum. The best thing for you to do really if you want to play this mod or something similar is to start learning to sprite and learn a fair bit of DC. From what you've asked this wouldn't be the HARDEST case for a mod, it's not exactly on the scale of NTSD II, where it's completely out of hand.

It's an achievable task which I think you should probably try and go for. Think about it this way, why not give something a go, get some credit and respect from the forums for working hard on it and maybe in future, people will choose to help you create further projects that you might have in mind. If you need any help really on anything, don't be afraid to PM people (DO NOT PM LORD SILVA THOUGH - It = SUICIDE). Look in the sprite section for tutorials, start spriting a character ontop of another, then eventually move to complete freedom where you make your own base if you want.

Oh yes, here's one small tip for you:
Do NOT overdetail the sprites. No I do not mean overdetail in the same way I'd mean it for other peoples sprites. Everyone has a different level at which they can sprite and/or draw. This means for some people, trying to reach one goal is a lot easier than for others. For you to do an amazing head turning sprite for the first character/mod and continue doing it for all his other frames would be extremely hard (this is not taking into account I haven't seen your spriting - you could actually prove me wrong). Try to stick to finishing a spritesheet and learn the basic techniques and shapes you will need for your costume. Once you've already created the base v1.0 character, you can start upgrading and styling him out a bit more.

Okay, so last bit of advice:
Try to be more independant, give yourself some time and try not to make any more requests eh?

Hope this helps,

Eddie
Yes, Eddie is right. I was being immature and childish. But check this out, it should help you understand everyone's position better:

(05-28-2011, 01:32 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]there is a rule for no requests on the forum.
Interestingly enough, there isn't.

Oh, but since it's kinda an important rule, shouldn't it be in the main rules aswell?
(05-28-2011, 02:18 PM)Divisor Wrote: [ -> ]@EDIT
Oh, but since it's kinda an important rule, shouldn't it be in the main rules aswell?

It's written in pretty much every forum :D.
I guess it's a main rule essentially!
Pages: 1 2