Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: BurningIce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I released a char that has the power just like firzen.
Okay, now some of you might say there's nothing changed.
look at this.

To explain more clearly:
-he is uncatchable
-his defence is strong and hurt others
-his running froze the others
-has the abilities of fire and ice
-recairnation
-works best to surprise or snipe the enemies
Thanks to: Whaat, No One, WoodySmasher, Ramond.
But most importantly, I couldn't have done it without Azriel's help.
For lazy people:
(06-01-2011, 10:53 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]
Judging by the video, the char looks overpowered. If you want, you can try to make him more balanced so that he fits in when playing LF2.
And please at least recolour the char? Because we wouldn't want to confuse BurningIce with Woody, wouldn't we?
You have edited only Dcing part.Dcing was not very cool.How many moves does he have?

Also you need to draw new sprites! He has exactly Woody sprites.

You need to improve him a lot.
nothing so very good about that char,it just over powered char,like said Taniaetc,even i can make that over powered char by myself,but i don't have a time for this
Sorry, I forgot to mentioned that I'm really really bad at spriting, I can't even draw a stickman.
empirefantasy Wrote:You have edited only Dcing part.Dcing was not very cool.How many moves does he have?
8 moves:
-Whirlwind turning kicks
-Flip kicks that froze the enemies
-BurningIce(non-stop chasing balls)
-Freezing kick
-teleport to enemies and automatically use the D>J
-teleport to friends
-Add 400hp life(recairnation)
-fire kick
I would recommend grabbing Photofiltre. Even me, and i'm possibly one of the worst spriters known in mankind, can use it to recolor characters to make them look somewhat different (not saying "good", just saying "different" XD).

DC-wise you got a couple of moves with basic DC. Sure, it's nothing special, but it isn't crap either. For a first character completely fine.

Though, creating a vastly overpowered "invulnerable, instant superheal and ueberdamage in 50% of his normal frames" character seriously isn't fun to play with. Try adjusting him to the level of normal characters, or may slightly above... The easiest way of balancing is reducing damage or increasing mp costs. Or both.
O.K, I made a decision. I will edit BurningIce and post it before 10th June because I don't know how to use photofiltre yet.
Just like I promised, BurningIce is alot weaker now.(Download it at the attachment)
And the sprite hasn't changed abit.:(