Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Little Fighter 2.5 Sprite Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I turn on LF 2.5 and begin to play it always run to right (Looks run to right if I run to left).. Sprite mirrorer doesn't helped!! Please help me!
Maybe a Dc problem or the mirror sprites are not right and thats why its happening.
So how I can fix it??
Just take the sprite sheets of the char and just flip them to make a mirror image and save them as adding _mirror in the last of the name of new sprite sheet you have made.
To understand better see the Lf2 original spritesheets which have a mirror image too!
Sonic Boom Wrote:Just take the sprite sheets of the char and just flip them to make a mirror image and save them as adding _mirror in the last of the name of new sprite sheet you have made.
To understand better see the Lf2 original spritesheets which have a mirror image too!
Wrong! LF 2.5 is just like LF 1.9:P, so mirror are useless. It depends on your computer. If your computer is widescreen, it will automatically create a mirror for you. If not, sorry I can't help.:(
you could mirror all the sprites and use a lf2 2.0a.
however i dont know if lf2.5 uses any game relevant hex edits, so it MIGHT crash if it has some.
I think, that depends on your graphics card. Many newer cards kind of fail at displaying sprites correctly. That's why Bamboori's suggestion would probably work best. I can't recall any hex-edits applied to the game off the top of my head, so except for some alternate bitmaps, one should not have any differences in-game ;)
(06-11-2011, 12:53 PM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ]however i dont know if lf2.5 uses any game relevant hex edits, so it MIGHT crash if it has some.

99.9% no.I have played LF2 2.5 and seems there is not anything to be edited by HEX (except skin).

So there's not any prob.
When I had Windows XP it worked, but when I installed Win 7, game doesn't work.. :(
I very want to play LF 2.5..

P.S.
I mirrored all sprites, but that won't worked..
(06-14-2011, 02:08 PM)IgineX Wrote: [ -> ]P.S.
I mirrored all sprites, but that won't worked..

Because you need lf2 v2.0a

LF2v2.0a use mirror sprites to work.So you should use v2.0a to play ;).

So you have mirror sprites,now copy LF2v2.0a.exe and paste it at folder where is lf2.5.exe .Then run LF2v2.0a.exe and you are done;)
Pages: 1 2