Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Vegeta-Sama!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prince Vegeta, the prince of Saiyans!
Started this project in September of 2007!!!! ZOMG! HOLY COWs!
That's around the time I quit LF2. I lost all my files but; my old freewebs site goku2020 stlll remains!
So I took the gifs and put them into a sprite sheet. And am now continuing the spriting.
I'll be using paint cause that's what I used at the beginning.

Here's what I had from 13th zone. (switched out the imageshack images with freewebs images (Click to View)
also the running has more movement. I used the head as a point of reference for the gif back 3 1/2 years ago
here's another image of how I pictured him in his different transformations (also from 2007) (Click to View)
updated look on ss, ss2 and majin - in the future (Click to View)
I was originally planning on Making Goku; hence the new sprite of him I made but then I realized I already had Vegeta sprites complete.

Current Progress/Animations of Vegeta (Click to View)
thumbs up for the char, i was planing on doing him after frost but i guess u beat me..
Plz, proceed bash ;)
(06-22-2011, 09:43 PM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]thumbs up for the char, i was planing on doing him after frost but i guess u beat me..
Plz, proceed bash ;)

NO WTF! I'll quit so you can do him :D
I'll do Goku instead so you can make him. :p
totally keep the spriting style, gives me a nostalgic feeling Grin
this punching frames somehow look awesome to me. (so smooth!!!)

Come on guys i dont care who of u does vegeta or who doesnt i just want this project to be finished :D (throw a coin to decide who will do that maybe >_<)
(06-22-2011, 10:29 PM)mundvoll_ Wrote: [ -> ]this punching frames somehow look awesome to me. (so smooth!!!)

That's probably cause Matt4300 made them lewl Redface
The other sprites are very well done,too. ;)
Ur on the same "lvl" then him!
Is it only me that finds his face... apelike? o.o
(06-22-2011, 10:52 PM)Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]Is it only me that finds his face... apelike? o.o

Well, they do transform into giant apes lol :awesome:
but yeah it's probably the dark outlines I put around his eyes.
very funny XD
I think it has to do with that flat line of a mouth as well...?

Also, since you are more or less doing it over again, why not remake the whole thing instead rather than stick with paint style (obviously, it's your character and your choice, but I am merely making a suggestion)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14