Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Lori & Zim Beta - 98% Finished!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys. This is my first ever created character! :D

Her name is Lori and she is permanently accompanied by a black cat named Zim. She is a witch so I'll eventually add in magical attacks and Zim has mysterious powers and I've got a move planned out for him later...MUCH later, lol!

I have no idea how to make gifs and my screenshots are usually horrible, so I'll attach the Beta download n' you can tell me what you think. I welcome helpful criticism! :D

Edit: I now have (horrible xD) screenshots.

Attacking Sprites:
Blocking:
Crouching:
Defense Broken:
Falling:
Injured:
Walking (or I should say, levitating, lol):
And there's the screenshots. They didn't turn out as bad as usual. :) I updated the download with some very minor fixes like how Zim's tail in one of the falling sprites was missing a couple pixels.

Double Edit:
And here's a little example video of the flashing and also to show what I've got done so far. :D

Edit Again: I've finally successfully added an attack that would be overpowered if I didn't exponentially increase the MP cost, hehe! :D
Lori & Zim use Dark Elemental Magic for most of their attacks. That's why they're a dark-purple color.

D>A: Dark Energy Wave
She does her normal attack that you get when you press A...but then HUGE dark purple energy wave shoots outward towards the enemy very fast and does everything Julian's ball2 does, even explode! Twisted It takes 90 HP, but costs 150 MP. So if you want to be overpowered every now n' then, then F6 is your best friend, lol. xD

DvA:Air Blade
She casts a basic, but powerful, wind element spell, Air Blade. If you press A about mid-way through the attack, she will instantly proceed to use D>A.

D>J: Mystery Blast
Remember the "mysterious power" I said Zim had above? This is it. Zim finally does something, and it turns out to be their strongest attack. Since this is such powerful dark magic, it does 30 damage to the user.

Here's the video:
Here is my MediaFire download:
I have also added an attachment of it, it's the same.

The reason it's 98% finished is cause a few of the frames won't show the pic.

Credits:

A-MAN: I owe major credit to A-MAN cause he fixed the positioning for the character to show up in the right spot and I thank him again!

Whaat: Whaat helped me figure out why my col and wind moves weren't showing their pics at all.
Are the sprites ripped or made by you?
They are awesome!
Edit: Yeah I will try it soon.
(07-11-2011, 09:39 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote: [ -> ]Keep making this char.

well he said this is his first created char
Boom
I got the sprite sheet from google images and it didn't say who the author was. So I got it and I didn't really like the colors n' stuff, so I changed some of them, like how I made her sock stripes red, when they were yellow. I also changed the cats tail on the falling frames cause it's tail wasn't in a very realistic position on those sprites. I added the separations in the attack slice cause I thought it would look better like that rather than a big solid slice.

I could NEVER make a sprite as detailed as this completely on my own xD! I wish I could, but I'm no-where NEAR skilled enough for that. So I find sprites like this, try to find out who the author is so I can give major credit, then I change things about them that I want different. :D
she is scaring me
(07-11-2011, 07:30 PM)Doj Wrote: [ -> ]she is scaring me

Lol, awesome! :D I was hoping she was at least a little scary, since I love scary things so much. Twisted
Hmm, not bad.
But next time, use the attachment please.:)
(07-12-2011, 04:55 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, not bad.

Thanks! :D
Okay, sure thing. In fact I added it into the attachment just now. :)
(07-12-2011, 04:55 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, not bad.

Its actually reccommened to not use attachments and to use a file storage site such as mediafire.
Hmm, if my poll has the same percentage for both options, I guess I'll do both. ;)
That goes for if they stay at 0, too! XD

Quote:Its actually reccommened to not use attachments and to use a file storage site such as mediafire.

Yeah, I thought I stumbled upon that in a thread somewhere.
Pages: 1 2