Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Bruno [project frozen]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay all dear LFE, here's my and DesignHeaven's 50-50 (i data, DH sprite) character.
His name is Bruno and he is a desert guy who probably has the power of sand (not sure yet, he could also use some magic).
The first sprite was this (made by me i know it sucks but it was just a sprite for DH to tell the idea about the char):
[Image: desi.png]
And DH turned it to this super awesome smooth sprite :o
[Image: brunosta.png]
[Image: newbreath.gif]
[Image: newwalk.gif]
[Image: bruno_punchs___animation_by_arieltw1-d426b01.gif]
[Image: bgfaceoutline2.png]
Now working on:
-Basic sprites (?) (DH)
-Effects (?) (Whaat)
Yeah! That looks like a cool stuff to me! I gotta say that the spriting did it,the sprites are so nice and well created.Nice job!
I think his head bit to small,and that big flat chest is bit to big,about face i think he need somewhere lighter color on it.
(07-29-2011, 01:34 PM)Monolith Wrote: [ -> ]I think his head bit to small,and that big flat chest is bit to big,about face i think he need somewhere lighter color on it.
He is so musculary that his head might look little compared to his muscles :/
E: And spriter note:
He is bald so there isn't even hair under that ''turban'' so that makes the head look small.

No, Head is too small exactly. You made face too large for this kind of head. At least make face smaller, or make head bigger. Eyes should be in 1/3 of head's height (from bottom).
I'm psychic!
(07-29-2011, 11:48 AM)Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]is it Designinheaven?

reminds me of Apoc's Magus (but Magus is still cooler)
(07-29-2011, 01:58 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]No, Head is too small exactly. You made face too large for this kind of head. At least make face smaller, or make head bigger. Eyes should be in 1/3 of head's height (from bottom).
After talking with DH we are probably making the head bigger, but not yet.
Now we made the head bigger:
[Image: charsma.png]->[Image: brunosta.png]
And here is updated breathing and walking:
[Image: newbreath.gif] [Image: newwalk.gif]
add one more shading layer to the clothes, they look pretty flat.
i really like the design though ;D
Here's facepic i made:
[Image: brbg.png]
Though it might change kinda soon cuz DH said he wants to fix it a little.
Nice facepic!His eye expression looks so cool!
Pages: 1 2 3 4