Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Untitled LF2(progressing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, guys. Remember when I said I want to made a mod called "LF2-ROJ" 3 months earlier. I changed my mind. This is a mod that I edited from LF2-ROJ. It's still untitled. Everyone has strength and weakness. The hellmove is DJA but it's pretty easy to escape if you get it.
Here's are some moves:
I'm terribly sorry that I can't post gif file.
Next up, I going for Freeze, Firen and Henry.
Comments are welcomed. by the way, please vote the poll. I want some feedbacks.
There are many things to say but here is one:

forever chasing disc is overpowered. Think about 5-6 disks are chasing you and you dion't have any ball that can destroy the disks like deep,dennis,firen...
(10-16-2011, 11:15 AM)xmfcx Wrote: [ -> ]There are many things to say but here is one:

forever chasing disc is overpowered. Think about 5-6 disks are chasing you and you dion't have any ball that can destroy the disks like deep,dennis,firen...

Correct! But dennis might repel it by using his DvJ(progressing) or Tornado. As for the others, they can do it too as long as they have enough mp. I have tested everything. Even my 11 years old friend can win the fight.
Also giving many ice-fire powers to woody is not a good choice i think.
Make it a ice char or a fire char.

Or none of them both ice and fire for woody is best.
Be more creative and improve the woody with red-tiger attacks:D

and also ai is a biiig problem. I think the thing that yinyin make sense because he is trying to not add moves which ai can't handle..
Thanks, I'll try. Guys, you can tell me the moves if you want. It's sometimes a bit hard since some moves are already exists.:P(I want it to be at least 85% original)

(10-16-2011, 11:24 AM)xmfcx Wrote: [ -> ]and also ai is a biiig problem. I think the thing that yinyin make sense because he is trying to not add moves which ai can't handle..

I don't quite catch that. Are you refering to the Rudolf bomb?
i think he means, that if u add moves, which arent used on that char before, the ai wont use them, or doesnt do so often, also yeah he dont know what to do with it
(10-16-2011, 11:47 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I'll try. Guys, you can tell me the moves if you want. It's sometimes a bit hard since some moves are already exists.:P(I want it to be at least 85% original)

(10-16-2011, 11:24 AM)xmfcx Wrote: [ -> ]and also ai is a biiig problem. I think the thing that yinyin make sense because he is trying to not add moves which ai can't handle..

I don't quite catch that. Are you refering to the Rudolf bomb?

i already saw those move sprites of chars in others mods,balls attacks,woody thing is crapy,ideas no original
(10-16-2011, 11:58 AM)LSwarley Wrote: [ -> ]i think he means, that if u add moves, which arent used on that char before, the ai wont use them, or doesnt do so often, also yeah he dont know what to do with it

You're right. But when I play stage mode, the char uses almost all of the moves, especially woody, he always use the DJA move.
(10-16-2011, 12:01 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2011, 11:58 AM)LSwarley Wrote: [ -> ]i think he means, that if u add moves, which arent used on that char before, the ai wont use them, or doesnt do so often, also yeah he dont know what to do with it

You're right. But when I play stage mode, the char uses almost all of the moves, especially woody, he always use the DJA move.

if u put char in original char place then he will do moves,but if you put in non-useful id then it will be good as simple template
(10-16-2011, 12:10 PM)Monolith Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2011, 12:01 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]

if u put char in original char place then he will do moves,but if you put in non-useful id then it will be good as simple template

Dude, I have not add any new char. That's why I want to give everyone fully 7 moves(except woody has 8)

Pages: 1 2