Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Little fighter 2 divine maplestory 1 year anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-24-2011, 06:08 AM)ossiee Wrote: [ -> ]look the blood is not in the right place

[Image: gmCRI.png]

(01-03-2012, 06:51 PM)rewlf2 Wrote: [ -> ]As of my experience in DCing, this mod... I guess has stepped into some "wrong" away.
Although it is not too flashy on the monitor, this mod did touch my nerve about R-lf2 and C-lf2, two early mods famous for large-scale attacks (and possibly imbalanced ones) and also I had got through the stage of your mod several year ago.

Simply speaking, apart from using a load of beautiful graphics (which I doubt where's it from) it is no better than a "Spam" mod. And it's sad to see R-LF2's moves appearing several times, including henry's chasing arrows, John's multi-biscuits, along with some super area characters like rudolf, freeze. The lack of move types (caused by spamming) also limited play much.

At last, I hope you will make a successful game interface. That's an incredibly hard job if you really dig into it.

I SWEAR ITS NOT COPIED FROM R-LF2 BECAUSE I HATE THE STYLE. AND I MEAN HATE
No offense but have you tried to play (especially the latest version of) R-LF2? There're some moves that resembles yours very much. And I'm not kidding I can list some of them:

R-LF2's Henry DvA is chasing arrow
R-LF2's Louis and Woody Hell moves: some dashing dragon, resemble firen and freeze's D>A in your mod
R-LF2 Dennis's D>A resembles John's D>A in your mod

It's easy to avoid similarities just because R-LF2 has been released for several years.
... try comparing the sprites then.wody does not have a hell move(that flying kick's range was just increased to ensure balancing)
Firen and freeze has a respective flame wheel and ice wheel , not even in the r-lf2
try it,test the sprites and compare the sprites.
Btw your version...?
oh yeah... um... i say goob job
but i always have a choice to say something,right?
Its not that good... its kind of... kung fu style and not that flashy,further more the sprites are not so great... and the moves are... yeah,alot and ... i just dont really like it...
But ! Great hexing anyway , you did a great job on the timers in stage mode...
Although this is harsh, I must say it: You mod is spamming. Experienced players will recognize this at the first play. Sprites won't help here and look around for vast number of Copycat mods.

I gave up hope in your mod when I only used D>A and D^J for freeze (not to mention the stacking bug) to clear stage 5-1 crazy, and those bulks of HP just won't deplete.

Using others' sprites is way too easy. You should not use this as a measure of quality of mod alone.

----

P.S. The stacking bug in details, is caused by multiple vrest: 4 objects hitting together. The good news is that Freeze's D>A creates type: 3 objects which could eventually pass away from the scenery, the bad news is D>A consumes NO MP. Time to revise your mode carefully.

Well if I could (and with time) I would rather make more detailed graphics by myself, and not by copying. So that's some problem which I bear it.

Most of the important matters in my mod are NOT hexed, but DCed.
In view of this game,many people are aware that this game is frozen...Its frozen---for now.

This game is reaching a 1 year anniversary and there are brilliant new updates and the biggest annual update of the game :D
It comprises of new in game system,UI,exp , ability points system and upgrades.I am currently testing them,beta,and it worked for a bit.

Exp is based on your kill rates and HP lost,then the game system calculates how much exp you have gained or lost. Note that 1 kill equals 10 points.
Example ;
Character A slaughters 100 people and looses 400 hp. Therefore the sum will be 1000-400 (600) exp gained.
Character B slaughters 10 people and looses 400 hp.Therefore the exp lost in 100-400 (-300).
The exp black bar is still not fixed,and i'm working my way on this...
The exp bar rate is 50000 exp,and i haven't worked out a "savegame" system so it crashes after every first gameplay.
On player VS player mode,the winner gets no exp for self vs self and gets 100 exp for each computer fought.Hidden characters make you lose all your exp(bug).

The 2nd big update is the stage mode.There are new AI characters which are hidden but with lf2 template sprites.(I'll find a random skin,:D)

Well,the 3rd and the biggest update of all,there is this tons of new maps designed for 1 year anniversary.And new fighters,features,UI and a very interesting video!

Disclaimer!
I hereby do not gurantee the sucess on launching the exp feature,and hold not responsible for removing it from the content at any given time.

I may not finish the update and it may not be released on time,and the main cause is due to my new game,maplefighters.

*Screenshots may not be here so soon*
(04-21-2012, 08:08 AM)wongweilian Wrote: [ -> ]It comprises of new in game system,UI,exp , ability points system and upgrades.I am currently testing them,beta,and it worked for a bit.
You're making an RPG out of it. That would be great, I guess...

(04-21-2012, 08:08 AM)wongweilian Wrote: [ -> ]Exp is based on your kill rates and HP lost,then the game system calculates how much exp you have gained or lost. Note that 1 kill equals 10 points.
Example ;
Character A slaughters 100 people and looses 400 hp. Therefore the sum will be 1000-400 (600) exp gained.
Character B slaughters 10 people and looses 400 hp.Therefore the exp lost in 100-400 (-300).
The exp black bar is still not fixed,and i'm working my way on this...
The exp bar rate is 50000 exp,and i haven't worked out a "savegame" system so it crashes after every first gameplay.
On player VS player mode,the winner gets no exp for self vs self and gets 100 exp for each computer fought.Hidden characters make you lose all your exp(bug).
Losing XP is a new one... Only game I played where XP can be lost is Cave Story.

(04-21-2012, 08:08 AM)wongweilian Wrote: [ -> ]The 2nd big update is the stage mode.There are new AI characters which are hidden but with lf2 template sprites.(I'll find a random skin,:D)

Well,the 3rd and the biggest update of all,there is this tons of new maps designed for 1 year anniversary.And new fighters,features,UI and a very interesting video!
Well, this will be amazing.

(04-21-2012, 08:08 AM)wongweilian Wrote: [ -> ]Disclaimer!
I hereby do not gurantee the sucess on launching the exp feature,and hold not responsible for removing it from the content at any given time.

I may not finish the update and it may not be released on time,and the main cause is due to my new game,maplefighters.

*Screenshots may not be here so soon*
Can't wait for this mod to be finished.
Pages: 1 2 3