Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Heritage Of The Ill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do not know English
But I have a class project
The name of fashions-projects is called Heritage Of The Ill
Fashions 3 months though it is not enough updatings already become:

2 months ago there was a progress first video

http://rutube.ru/tracks/4999340.html?v=8...8c939f9a7a

I search spriter ` s very much and are very necessary
[Image: 3929514.png]
I don't get what you are saying.
But are you trying to say that Firen is made by you, and you wanna released it, well, that Firen is good enough but try not to make it over-powered.
Good luck.

Edit:
Yes, Bat moves is good too but it's a bit over-powered if you summon a clone.

BTW, a lot of itr, ay?
i dont get it is it a character or a show and tell?
Again that Firen. Is it some school project? ( he said that ) ( but I dont think any school allows games )

The guy is too overpowered
hi Bender EX, this is a nice mod by firen. i like this!
but the first combo move i dont like, the other stuff is great
Использовал переводчик хD
The translator used xD
saw the video
nice pictures at the beginning. Louis EX and Woody DOING IT xD

That Bat is pretty cool, the blood sucking leaving a blood spill which you can summon things like another Bat out of.
But maybe move it up a few pixels. Cause it falls straight down. Maybe it should spill out them instead.
Looks pretty sweet.

(01-16-2012, 12:17 PM)Bender_EX Wrote: [ -> ]I search spriter ` s very much and are very necessary
Count me in, what do you need?

Whoawhoa, guys, before you hype this project to sky i would like to ask the ''creator'' what he has really done? Some moves seem pretty familiar to me, also the DCing level between different moves is kinda big, so i'm not sure has he really done all this stuff by himself.
i have also seen a wheel once which just looked like one our car had, do you think they copied it? :O

maaaybe he asked for help on tricky dc moves so maybe that's because they are at such high level and then he made other moves on his own without the help of others, cuz he knew how to do it.
Pages: 1 2