Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Concept (stage1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok hi guys,
basically I would like to create LFE-Version with the same concept as for Kingdom LF2 - if you don't know this (unfinished) project you can try it here:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=747

Mainpoint of this version is stage mode with a story, the main heros are not modified and have their original moves (+ ev special moves for some special situations in stage or powerups for example) and all modes are useable.

Also would like to keep story for stage 1 quite the same:

The EMPIRE was ruled by and everything was fine. The empire itsself was seperated into several areas / states / didn't find a good word for it yet :p and one of these states was overstained by a dark magician who came from the mountains or somewhere else, who cares. He lured the state into destruction, the humans there turned into monsters blablabla (much of evil stuff).
Badliest thing: this magician created a deadly armee ery quickly and so he could defeat the royal army before they could take back control of the state. After he defeated this army he could easily destroy the empire palace and killed the emperor and took control over the empire.

THen the empire fell into the dark. Mystical creatures appeared everywhere, bad mood filled the people and they went bad... again much of evil stuff :p
Also he blackmailed LouisEX, the trainer of the bodyguards of the emperor, the little fighters and he betrayed them so he could easily take them out before they could protect the emperor.

Ok, same thing as in Kingdom-LF2: He created dark clones and spread them over the world and arrested the real little fighters.

THe strenght of this magician is saved in six magical stones. YOu have to destroy them all to be able to kill him - same thing as in harry potter :p

---

Now for Stage 1:
I woud like to keep story the same, but improove it.
First of all I would like to create a full-screen introduction at the beginning of the first stage where you can show the story or other important stuff. The story is shown as text and there're little pics which show it a bit more... realistic :p
For these images you could use the standard chars but also modify them a bit, but we first need to set the compleate beginning of the story before we can do this.

After the intro you start as little fighter arrested in a very dark chamber deep in the prison - I would like to modify the compleate prison to a bit darker version and sure bg-change method will be used: in the beginning for his cell which is even darker then the rest of the prison...
Then he go out, meet a small patrol, fight tribes, fight the martial tribe (stage choice) and fight louis army which protect the standley prison and then you get the first stone and can escape.

Not that much new so far. But I would lie to hear your ideas for improovement now - what else cdan happen in a prison where anarchie rules?

Oh and for DC Work: I changed my mind: I would need help with DC a bit, since we have the 1000 opbject limit we can also create a lot of modified chars, like another bandit who have one knife-throw move or so... ideas are there unlimited, but this work isn't hard and could also be done by another guy without confusing me ;)
But the DC work itsself must be 100% exact, no small bugs or placing errors, so the weapon is activated a few pixels in the wrong direction or so... so also ideas wanted which chars in stage we could modify with what...

Oh btw: I also need names:
Names City: Gratok, Morroc, Fleorea,

Names Figures: Miodon, Wraurea, Nedoti, Ilimez, Kleppigaf, Jaolom, Aflashep,

most are crap, so if you've ideas... :D (need more names for men&women )
well the story and everything is quite cool.
so to the 1. stage: how about at the end of the stage they have to fight an so called "stage boss" which will be one of the clones or i can imagining louis as the chief of the prison..or something like that.

and for the stage to be darker..i've made a 5 min picture...so don't wonder when it's not that good.

[attachment=393]
this brightnessis ok for the cell where the fighter is arrested, but way to dark for the "normal" stage.

The cell where he's arrested should have the portal I used in stage1-9 so far (which open after you defeated the army and destroyed the stone) and two normal dungeons to the right and the left, only two flambeaus to the right and left or portal, I'll make a background change and the animation will be a criminal, not the real background anymore. It would be great if not the fire is darker, only the area which is not enlighted... may be a bit harder with graphics...
okay...let's see what i can do..^^
lol, the names remind me of bionicle figures :P
about the names, try these three:
- http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/
- http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20010208b
- http://www.behindthename.com/random/

all righty, I'd be happy to do the story screens (that into-thingy) when we have the ideas together, some character edits concerning colors, and... not so much DCing (I just hate the work with coordinates :P).
so another try...

[attachment=394]

well bp is right..kinda reminds me of bionicle too. ^^
BluePhoenix Wrote:lol, the names remind me of bionicle figures :P
about the names, try these three:
- http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/
- http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20010208b
- http://www.behindthename.com/random/

all righty, I'd be happy to do the story screens (that into-thingy) when we have the ideas together, some character edits concerning colors, and... not so much DCing (I just hate the work with coordinates :P).

rofl, well I used a names generator for the one I have ;) but this one wasn't that good...

Hm, ok for the intro-stuff: since you dd the exe this is best anyways so you can make the stor in same font style and stuff...
well i don't want to be nasty but what about my sprite? is it know better?
too dark? too bright?
19POtt92 Wrote:well i don't want to be nasty but what about my sprite? is it know better?
too dark? too bright?

If I may, I'll give you a quick comment....
Problem with your bgs is (on both, btw) that didn't you changed that glow around the flames and on th efloor properly. Light doesn't stop moving to a certain point (except there is something in its way, but this isn't the case here. Try to make the light more gradient-like ;)
oh sorry forgot about this... blue phoenix is right with his comment - but I thought (and hopefully I'm right) you just made them like this to see if they've the right brightness.

actually here's a rought preview on how the first bg ( the cell of the little fighter) shoud look like.

[attachment=396]

Just the door in he middle and two columns with fire - I could do this with copy paste myself, but what I need is somebody to dark the whole background just a little bit. The problem I'll have soon is the lighten-wall - normal-wall smooth transition (red circles) maybe I make anther column just there...
Pages: 1 2 3 4