Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: choji!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i made this char many years ago when i was little kid!
i found it now, and i want to share it with someone, its not so good cuz i made it when i was little, and the sprites are not made by me, they are from a site of sprites(i forgot his name) so enjoy:D
here are his sheets:

and a download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y38g0dtf27yhzf0
I haven't download it yet but it looks great. The sprites aren't by you? How many moves does he have?
2 i made it when i was little kid, and i found it so i uploaded it:D
I downloaded it and i couldn't play the game.Good thing i have expirience with the adding characters and that sort of stuff :D. For the ones who don't know how to play with the character here's a short explanation:
1. Copy choji and paste it into the LF2 folder (not the data nor the sprite).
2. Make a folder named other and put the data in there.
3. The data lines go into the data.txt (i guess you know that but i wanted three dots :P)
(02-28-2012, 11:28 AM)Bla bla bla 44 Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded it and i couldn't play the game.Good thing i have expirience with the adding characters and that sort of stuff :D. For the ones who don't know how to play with the character here's a short explanation:
1. Copy choji and paste it into the LF2 folder (not the data nor the sprite).
2. Make a folder named other and put the data in there.
3. The data lines go into the data.txt (i guess you know that but i wanted three dots :P)

oh right i forgot to fix that:D, i changed it yesterday to play ntsd with him, i will fix it and upload it again!
thanks for pointing that up "44" Xd

EDIT: is this better?
what are you meaning with "little kid"? you're thirteen you're still a little kid.
By little he means that he was younger than he is now. Sheeessshh.....
(02-28-2012, 08:10 AM)ossiee Wrote: [ -> ]so i made this char many years ago when i was little kid!
i found it now, and i want to share it with someone, its not so good cuz i made it when i was little, and the sprites are not made by me, they are from a site of sprites(i forgot his name) so enjoy:D
here are his sheets:

and a download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y38g0dtf27yhzf0

U are the best bro....U rocks...in ur sprites...Never Give Up....Continue ur superb effort
the fire and ice sprites arent right fix that ok then itll be perfect :D