Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] Heretic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
the project name is heretic, didnt name character yet.. basically its suppouse to be living version of hell fighter ;)
[Image: 9sfa6q.png]

and a bit of concept sketch XP
epic facepic from Prince freeza :'D
[Image: YQt3Q.png] [Image: q1uLK.png]

ill try to get to work onstanding punching and walking after university today : D
So, you somehow managed to get some time for you project? Good xd. I think the old sprite was better, Xd. Never mind, you can go with the one you prefer. Nice, sketch work. Best of luck for your project.
am not gonna stand here all day finding flaws and telling you to fix them, instead i say go ahead with the basic sprites..
for me the overall look looks acceptable,

so.. waiting for next update
i realy like the sprite and i hope it will be a good char..... as all your chars.....
two things i need to ask:
-what kind of attacks he will have?
-how many attacks will he have?
cant wait for next update, good luck!
<removed>
some noobs never learn..

carry on HF..
The character is awesome. I really like the sprite and the concept art. Hope you make it as awesome as Zack. Good luck :)
its soo good i wish that hf could finish it dont let it be a dead project
Interesting. Hope it won't die like some other half made char.
(03-24-2012, 09:18 AM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]am not gonna stand here all day finding flaws and telling you to fix them, instead i say go ahead with the basic sprites..
for me the overall look looks acceptable,

so.. waiting for next update
thanks! im getting to work right now :'D
(03-24-2012, 09:41 AM)ossiee Wrote: [ -> ]i realy like the sprite and i hope it will be a good char..... as all your chars.....
two things i need to ask:
-what kind of attacks he will have?
-how many attacks will he have?
cant wait for next update, good luck!
-im not really sure about all moves but im just thinking of something little uncommon (i mean the viev, i dont know if can think of any VERY creative moves)
-not sure yet
(03-24-2012, 09:42 AM)EXG9 Wrote: [ -> ]Everything almost looks fine, but somehow his left cheek, below his left eye are looks so sharp.
Idk how i can tell it better, since iam not english language machine.
@pf, what the hell are you babling about?
i have no idea what do you mean o.o maybe its the collor? or maybe its shadow.

everyone else: thanks!
well, thats not a big deal..... no one can see it accept for those who looking for some problems in the sprite.....
atleast i didnt saw it, i dont think its very "effecting" on the sprite.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11