Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Changed pack of characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This pack has all the characters changed: almost all the whirldwind of freeze and two on the flute

The link: Mediafire: Download changed characters
I don't really like it...
I think Project Forum is a place where members can share their own character, rather than change the existing character...
Try to make your own character...
Do not change what already exists in lf2... :)
(04-18-2012, 03:08 AM)PandjieSoerja Wrote: [ -> ]Do not change what already exists in lf2... :)

Isn't that what we all do? We're not writing a new game engine. Our characters fight alongside the originals. I once made a simple Rudolf hack, and people loved it!

The project forum is for any project people put their efforts into. It doesn't matter whether it's an entirely new character or a mod of one of the original chars. Like I said, even fully new characters we make are still based off the LF2 made by Marti and Starsky Wong. We're all standing on the shoulders of giants either way.
(04-18-2012, 03:24 AM)Jed37 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that what we all do? We're not writing a new game engine. Our characters fight alongside the originals. I once made a simple Rudolf hack, and people loved it!

The project forum is for any project people put their efforts into. It doesn't matter whether it's an entirely new character or a mod of one of the original chars. Like I said, even fully new characters we make are still based off the LF2 made by Marti and Starsky Wong. We're all standing on the shoulders of giants either way.

Hei hei...
I didn't mean you must make your own character...
It is fine to modify what already exist in lf2 (characters)...
But, for me, I suggest do not change the original characters...
Because, in my culture, the original is better than the counterfeit... :)
Well, i accustomed to do that... :)
you're making it sound like it's plagiarism. Releasing someone else's work and calling it your own, THAT's plagiarism. but modifying someone else's work... well, that's how EVERYTHING gets made! nothing is completely original.

Especially not in the field of game MODDING.

Seriously, if you have a problem with people using something that already exists as a base, then get away from lf2 and make your own game. from scratch. in an invented language. on a computer you built yourself.

(you'll still be copying Thomas T. Goldsmith Jr. and Estle Ray Mann's idea of making an electronic game.)
SCREENS

I think you didn't get my point of view...
Or, if it was me, i'm sorry... :) Peace... :) Take it easy... :)
Ehem where were we?, A not fight!. All that was if the change the name and want add to data.txt and go. ¿This was not a forum for fun and post their projects or make CHANGES?
(04-18-2012, 03:08 AM)The Newcomer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like it...
I think Project Forum is a place where members can share their own character, rather than change the existing character...
Try to make your own character...
Do not change what already exists in lf2... :)

you are a newcomer, you have not read or investigated or with posts or Messages to MH RAZEN. But, as neither have created threads, do not know much. At least I researched. ;)

(04-18-2012, 11:31 AM)i Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! :D :P

^ don't worry about it, they are not fighting. They are just discussing topics on a high level. ;)