Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Loool I just beaten 4 Firzen Crazy HK Coliseum with Rudolf 0 MP Usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And btw I discovered a bug: If Rudolf press A and J at the same time when standing/walking, he jumps but loses 15 MP. I bet this is why BP's record (Rudolf VS 7 heroes, if you remember ;P ) had 15 MP Usage despite him not doing any mp consuming moves.

So I avoid doing so while trying to beat 4 Firzen on Crazy in HK Coliseum with Rudolf, and after about 50 tries (literally, lol), this is it :D .

Click (YouTube)
Man u are just super!! Totally surprised!
a fact:
till now, I couldn't beat a single Julian or Firzen on hard level!
Yeah, Yeah I know wat u r thinkin'.
Watching things like this remind me, I'm living life to the max.
._.
You have gifts...
Awesome, waitin g for more video like this.

I wasnt try but i think i can do tht too!!(??) :P

EDIT:try with someboddy else kill 4 firzen without using mp!!(davis,woody...)
impossible
(04-29-2012, 02:16 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote: [ -> ]Watching things like this remind me, I'm living life to the max.
._.

No, you're simply missing out. Do you masturbate? If so, that's you doing a repetitive, yet extremely fun, activity.
Nice spam in dashing attacks. I wonder how many times you tried before you did it =P
I liked more your combo videos or about stage 5. Try creative ones like that, defeating 4 firzens with dashing is hard, but not so impossible =3
Try 4 Julians on CRAZY! mode. That's impossible, as far as I know.
But four Firzens using Rudolf without MP on CRAZY! mode is impressive.
(04-29-2012, 08:44 PM)Lord Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]Nice spam in dashing attacks. I wonder how many times you tried before you did it =P
I liked more your combo videos or about stage 5. Try creative ones like that, defeating 4 firzens with dashing is hard, but not so impossible =3

not so impossible? It really looked impossible for me after spending the first hour XD .
Btw with this then I get 4-Step challenge in 3 steps hahahahahaha. I've done Template VS 4 Rudolf, Rudolf VS 4 Firzen, then Firzen VS 4 Julian.

4 Julians is damn, I can't even do 3 Julians, which I want to try because I already beaten 2 with Template (how come template scores the same as heroes!? Can't let it happen!)

For other characters; With John, Henry and Louis I haven't even beaten 3 Firzen (I have my own rules for Henry). 3 Firzen also feel nearly impossible XD .
awesome video really, and damn at some point it looked like you were a goner, but ofc you manged.
might do me a favor and tell me what song this was you played in the background?
realy awesome player
Pages: 1 2