Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Minecraft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard some of you guys play minecraft as well? So far I only play with my brother in private server (cracked minecraft lol), but I'm interested to play together as well. Btw if you play, where do you usually play?
I play Minecraft but i downloaded it. I have no premium so i play only single player. The game is pretty awesome thought. :)
(05-10-2012, 01:20 PM)Bla bla bla 44 Wrote: [ -> ]I play Minecraft but i downloaded it. I have no premium so i play only single player. The game is pretty awesome thought. :)

Ah yea, without premium you can play offline, but you can still play a LAN game. Luckily, Hamachi is a virtual LAN, so you can play online as if you're playing LAN, so it works ;D .
Kevin can we both play mc sometime?
I don't really know any good server and I guess u live near me so we would have low pings ^_^
Hi, I play it, too, I had one mass-server-experience and it was trash, I only play with friends on local servers, we work on a quest map right now since the new patch will include books :D

Maybe I upload a beta in a few weeks when 1.3 is out if you're interested
(05-10-2012, 01:36 PM)Kevin Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yea, without premium you can play offline, but you can still play a LAN game. Luckily, Hamachi is a virtual LAN, so you can play online as if you're playing LAN, so it works ;D .
Or you could just connect directly to a server that has "online-mode" set to false.
Anyway, cracked Minecraft is illegal nonetheless.

Yes, I play Minecraft as well. Mainly private server with my brother.
I liek 2 plai dis geim 2.

So yeah, I play Minecraft on a our private server with a couple of friends. We're currenctly working on a middle age like world, you know something like the RuneScape, World of Warcraft etc etc world.

I do. You guys gotta try vechs super hostile maps.Those maps are epic. full with traps spawners & epic view.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1919...le-series/
I too play minecraft. I play it at: http://www.minecraft.net/
Yeah, I play illegal minecraft, using Hamachi (room = hamiminecraft, no password :P )
Pages: 1 2