Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Trunks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everybody,
I wanna make the Dragonball Z Character Future Trunks.
I have finished the first pic, I am not a good spriter so I hope you can give me a feed back, what I can do better. I am pleased for an answer and sorry for m bad english^^

You should do more shading and add some more details in his hair for making his hair realistic and I liked his muscles very much^^.
you said that you have completed his face pic, but where it is?
btw, good luck for your char^^.
The first thing that you want to do is host your sprites on a image hosting server.

Use tinypic.com to upload your sprite and get it embed on the page.

About the sprite, it looks good but you may think about shading the hair much thinner..
I see you are doing the very basic version without a sword and blue vest.
(I know why you are.. because the sprite is just a recoloured hardly edited Vegito. I'm fine with that though. Hope you can finish it.)
But I would prefer some credit for the base.
Thank you for your quick answer:)
yeah, I try to make the hair a bit better and than I work the body out^^
Thank you for the URL, next time I use this, I'm a totally newbie^^.
Yeah I Use Vegitos body, but I will try to make a west and maybe the sword too, but this take some time, by the way you made some very good dbz characters you are a very good spriter:)
I can help you in spriting if you want and in dc-ing too...You should use more colors similar to trunks. This color killing my eyes(color of the hair).
Bashscrazy is one of better dc-er too on the forum, not only spriter...:D
GOOD luck you with the project...
wow cool
but that is like bashscrazy style i hope to see more
Soo now I have made the west for Trunks and change the face details.
Maybe someone could help me with the details(the pockets in the west and the hair)^^
Thank you for your help:)

[img][Image: t5fy8h.jpg][/img]
first of all save file likes xxx.png not xxx.jpeg
xxx-name of file..
other stuff will come soon :P
here it is: [Image: FNYsf.png] i keep it easy...if you want sword too just say...
note:i am not going to make char insted you....
Wow, thank you MarkoPro,
I make the best of it thank you very much:)
Pages: 1 2