Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LF2 Anarchy v0.2 Insights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i have made of mod months ago and i don't know if i should keep going on it or starting a new project:s. But i uploaded a video of it:

For link to main thread: >>CLICK ME<<
Pretty good!, but do u plan to continue? or will u release this as the final version?
I liked ur John very much! especially the fairies effect. Good job man!
(07-05-2012, 08:06 AM)A-MAN Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty good!, but do u plan to continue? or will u release this as the final version?

xmfcx Wrote:i don't know if i should keep going on it or start a new project

And that fairies came from robotical lf2.
no offence, but most of attacks are just copied from other verision. yeah, you wrote this already, so i don't talking this mod is bad, but will be just boring, cause we already saw almost all this moves.
imo, better start new project, i'll be waiting.
(07-05-2012, 11:06 AM)The Hari Wrote: [ -> ]but will be just boring, cause we already saw almost all this moves.
But i didn't c that before :p, so it won't be boring. I still think this mod will be awesome!.

(07-05-2012, 11:06 AM)The Hari Wrote: [ -> ]so i don't talking this mod is bad
Then why don't u tell the good critics with the bad ones other than telling the bad critics only?. I think this can encourage him to do better.

wow i think you are really a cool dcer
Nothing new on offer as far as I can see. So I'd say stop =P
Moves are pretty good but remember the best part of the game is the stage. I think you should continue.