Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Template World PROMO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chreck out my LF Mod Hoping to change the idea about Templates with it :P
Details will be given soon.
Dagger94 Wrote:Chreck out my LF Mod
They include other users character's, like bamboori's?
They also seem pretty OP in the video...have you made any of the other templates?

V) oh i dunno...maybe it's your extreme love for template?!
its funny how everybody relates template mods to me when i released maybe 3 of them :p
actually i couldnt see any of mine in the vid. but i recognized like 90% of them.
(07-15-2012, 03:00 PM)LutiChris Wrote: [ -> ]
Dagger94 Wrote:Chreck out my LF Mod
They include other users character's, like bamboori's?
They also seem pretty OP in the video...have you made any of the other templates?

V) oh i dunno...maybe it's your extreme love for template?!

Some chars are from this site indeed, I meant to give credits later x]
But the whole idea of making a completely template based mod is mine, I dont know if Im original on that part on not but I dont really care
and yeah Ive made a char of my own that appears in this mod, you can also find some info about him here: Thread about my char :P
Im not really publishing anything yet, just announcing the thing :]
Oh and yeah, people do copy chars, attacks etc all the time xD
wow thats a really cool mod but if its the world of template what is bandit doing in it
make a bandit template
(07-15-2012, 05:04 PM)Kashif Wrote: [ -> ]wow thats a really cool mod but if its the world of template what is bandit doing in it
make a bandit template

Kept the stage chars and Julian to make it interesting in stages and Survival :P
can you also addmy derax there?
(07-16-2012, 11:20 PM)shin hanazumi Wrote: [ -> ]can you also addmy derax there?

Send me the char and I'll see if I should :P