Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char]Trunks!! *13th-Feb UPdate*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*update*
Guys! I have finally figured out how the transformation's frame works!!
I have finish when he's ascend, and also descending! >:D
I will soon upload it to mediafire, or the website~ ;)
but damn there's still some attack and combo I must add~
sorry guys! :s

UPDATE:

Super SAIYAJIN UPDATE:

Latest update, page 5
Tell me what I have to improve~ :)
really nice progress
I think you are good till now. Did you made these moves by yourself? Also add some special moves where trunks is more in air, like in the real film.
Well, looking at the screenies, you might want to tone down the speed of the last yellow ball, because it probably deals a lot of AOE damage, plus throws people in the air. So I think you should make it able for your enemies to dodge it somehow.

Nothing really new in terms of DC, but I like that you didn't hesitate to work on something. Are you going to keep making characters and learn more of the DC wonders?
Nothing really original, but appreciate your effort. Keep it UP.
(12-14-2012, 02:34 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are good till now. Did you made these moves by yourself? Also add some special moves where trunks is more in air, like in the real film.

Yes, except for the Dash Sword which is I copy the data move from Deep's data~ :)
(12-14-2012, 04:34 PM)Simoneon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, looking at the screenies, you might want to tone down the speed of the last yellow ball, because it probably deals a lot of AOE damage, plus throws people in the air. So I think you should make it able for your enemies to dodge it somehow.

Nothing really new in terms of DC, but I like that you didn't hesitate to work on something. Are you going to keep making characters and learn more of the DC wonders?

OH,the speed of the ball? Maybe I should~ ;)
(What is AOE?? Hehehe,sorry~)
Area Of Effect - Simoneon
I will! :D -if I'm not busy :3

(12-14-2012, 06:04 PM)Electric Shock Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing really original, but appreciate your effort. Keep it UP.

Thanks!, I will update the post if I add more and new move~ :)

Good effort but you should try to update the sprite ;)
wow, i cant wait until the project is release~ :)
Wow great new update is cool
(12-28-2012, 07:16 AM)Emaan Ashraf Wrote: [ -> ]Wow great new update is cool

Yeah.. the character is almost finish, but I have some problem with the transformation~
Can't seem to figure out why~ ><"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7