Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [exe] lf-eruption skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
No its not little fighter empire / lfe
It's little fighter eruption.
i've experimented with lava and magma.
some screenshots
[Image: howmany2sr0.png]
[Image: realcharamenjl6.png]
plz reviews and suggestions
I hope the bad quality is from the jpeg - otherwise I would remove the grey stuff and blurre the bg a bit, cause it looks very pixelated. and it would be good if you use just one language :p

but it looks very cool (or should i say hot:D )
why do suddenly people start to make exe-skins?

erm.... you said that you aren't finished yet... maybe it's a good idea to decide which language you're taking. Either German or English, not both. A problem that you'll face with such a random background in the computer-player-selection-screen will be that the background of the numbers is no image, it'll be a solid color. Not really the best conditions...
Also, you may have to think about the colors again, yellow on an orange background is hard to read...
what language?
what color?
hope you will answer soon

hex edit is the keyword
i'll make it red

its a good quality its just the jpeg
what language do you think?
and thanks :D
>>language?
depending what you think is better. If you want to make a mod for the German-speaking people, do it in German, if you want to do it for the global population, do it in English
>>color?
look at the first pic. The font is in yellow. And the background is in orange. Not really the best contrast relation...
>>hex-edit
yes, I know that (since I already did the skin for the LFE mod). Yet, still, you can just replace a solid color with a solid color. So, you'll still see these boxes around the numbers.
hmm jes
where to replace the color?
*noobinhex-editquestion*
>check this thread<
Hope this will help ya :)
new stuff
[Image: lavabarjp1.png]
[Image: screenihf6.png]
what the hell happened with the fire (sry my pc + screenshots=totall error)
here's the fire:
[Image: feuerue7.png]
one of my favourites:
[Image: controlsettingslavaxi8.png]
wow this is an awesome start!!! you definitly need to edit the other images so it's fluent. Great work!
Shock
ehm
thanks
yeah i will do this
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6