Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Boss Challenge + Julios 6 Swords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Once again silva made a new top notch addition
Introducing a new mode that allows 5 separate stage scenarios - preferably epic boss fights

In fact this also tickled me to create a Julio screnario for it (i was determined to only release him with an alf2 update before, which will take much longer - but this changed my mind)
So Boss 1 currently is Julio

Boss 2-5 are still free for you to add your own
(using stage id 52,54,56 and 58 - and the corresponding backgrounds following up)
post them here!

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?786rys57qn9wt14

maybe something like my megaknight(attachment, Beta)

btw. awesome job, man! (have just seen the vid yet, but your work is always awesome:D )
... Or something like my DeusExMachina
(Though you'll have to do it on Easy, I can't figure out how to fix the superdelete for Medium, hard and Crazy)
Omg very awesome this ... now i have battle mode too...

but i didnt understand how to add new characters into these boss level from 2-5 ....

can you please help me.... i dont understand what these id's of the stages are...

and where i can do this all...

Help would be very nice....

thanks..

emptysys
open up the stage.dat
and use one of the 4 remaining stages:

<stage> id: 50 #julios 6 swords
<stage_end>
<stage> id: 52 #Boss 2

<stage_end>
<stage> id: 54 #Boss 3

<stage_end>
<stage> id: 56 #Boss 4

<stage_end>
<stage> id: 58 #Boss 5

<stage_end>
omg thanks i think i found this data ... : LF2/data/stage this right?

but i have tried to open it but which program i need to open it?

if i try to open it with editor or wordpad ... there are lots of different symbols and not this ,
you telled me ... oO
I'd really appreciate if you'd look for that at the mainsite first. Because I'm nice, here's a link: http://www.lf-empire.de/content/view/212/202/lang,en/
Take Jiquera's Data Changer and open the file data\stage.dat

It sounds like you also need a bit more basics in DCing, so if you really want to learn DCing, read all the material provided >here<
yes i have done it now ...

now i know how to change

but thanks ....really...
But i want to keep the stages the same without having to add new stages can i do that
hhhmmm the only thing that bugs me about this magnificent mod is that you cant play Julio with his armor on (which i know you inteded) and i am not educated enough to undo you DCing and make julio wear his armor all the time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4