Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [MOD]LF2 Super Smash Brothers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've been working, long ago with this mod, it's updates are unfishied... i have alot more work to do :D me and a friend of mine, we both are working hard with this mod :D

it's only on the version 1.0 :confused: but it will be on the 1.1 soon :) with 6 new characters with three moves and one new move to each veteran fighter ;)

you can download it here: http://www.badongo.com/file/10848501

I wish you like it :D
you might want to include more than the exe and three text files
problem 1: not everybody in this forum (including myself) can understand what the readme says.
problem 2 - ~99: Could not load [insert random wav-filename here].wav

It'd be very helpful to put the wavs as well as the actual data+sprites into the rar-file, too ;)
And why is the exe so terribly huge?
could u post a screenshot plz
Quote:you might want to include more than the exe and three text files

nooo man! everything is packed inside the exe! i've used a program (people usually use it for mugen) that it packs all dlls/dat/bmp/png/etc inside one executable! just open the exe and VOILA! you can play =]

and if there is some errors, you have to download it again sorry O_O

and do you know orkut? (same as MySpace, Tagged, Hi5 and ect)
i've created a community... and there is almost 300 people who plays this mod =]
and I can tell you for sure that this mod works!
(08-17-2008, 01:35 AM)shadowlord Wrote: [ -> ]could u post a screenshot plz

screenies plz
That program of yours could be the cause of errors... Why did you have to pack it like that?
>>>Some of us may want to look at the data :/
(08-17-2008, 03:39 AM)c4ss0k4 Wrote: [ -> ]nooo man! everything is packed inside the exe!
thats what i thought too at first and ran the exe but got an error and it crashed - so i figured you mightve just forgotten sth

anyway you were right - redownloading helped - which is rather weird

first of all youve got serious work to do about the skin
many overlays seem to be missing the randomly scattered characters hence cutting things up - also several text areas use a one color background for the text (preset black) which destroys the design of the character selection for example
apart from that all the graphic resources you got hold of are a little too gray - since there are many spots of blue elements from the original (from which one or two we havent even figured out how to change yet) i would suggest you to use that blue as a selection/active color throughout all the menus

and its sad to have no readme that somewhat gives credit to abysswolfs amazing sprites ...

for the game itself ... well
i just think its a bad idea trying to get ssb onto lf2 - i mean everything that makes smashbros fun is missing here
no percents no music no platforms no out of bounds no smash etc
itll be really difficult turning this into anything enjoyable - if you really try to id suggest adapting these characters more to the lf2 gameplay instead of trying to mimic smashbros

(08-17-2008, 05:19 AM)Deus Ex Machina Wrote: [ -> ]>>>Some of us may want to look at the data :/
no i dont think i want to look at that
Dunno if it's my computer or the way the exe was packed, but it lags like heck. And there were only 2 objects on screen (2 player) + a regular background.

And, like I already mentioned (although it isn't life-threatening-important), not everybody speaks Spanish; it'd be great if at least the readme could be in English...

Also, these sprites are really small, for example Metaknight.
And... not terribly many characters + the existing ones don't have very many attacks...
thats no spanish...that is portuguese pt, us guys dont need to learn portuguese, but in brazil we need to learn english.......i do this game too, i think have a good results, 300 people on the orkut for a single game is a good thing...soo you dont like i cant do anything, most people in brazil has no money to buy a nintendo wii.....
sorry about my english,
Pages: 1 2