Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Eleon-project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guy, I am back with a new idea to make a char
Char name: Eleon
Some move i been thinking of

D>A: Blast an Energy ball
D>J: Energy dash
DvJ: Create Energy Sword
D^A: Energy col: Boom!! - like julian
DJA: Energy Break - a powerful move that make the enemies lost 250 hp, but pay a price is him self will stun for a while ( this move lost all MP)
and few more........
and here 2 pic
Face
[Image: cebdz1tg4citxvdg1.jpg]
The Sprite
[Image: cebeb8s3bmwzjz07l.jpg]
but i have a problem in all of this, i need some help with the DC work to make the move work
so you guy show me how ok???

The char idea is nice ;) But the sprite need to be sharpen.
But wait...
The last move is an instant-kill move? :-O
Even he gonna get stun or got all of his MP drained, that move is still... quite unfair -_- I don't like it.

the last move cost all his MP, it lost only half of full HP of the enermy(about 250) so it not that powerful
(05-23-2013, 11:03 AM)Tankai Wrote: [ -> ]DJA: Energy Break - a powerful move that make the enemies lost 250 hp, but pay a price is him self will stun for a while ( this move lost all HP)

Well, you said lost all HP. Just misunderstanding xD
(05-23-2013, 12:58 PM)Jester Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2013, 11:03 AM)Tankai Wrote: [ -> ]DJA: Energy Break - a powerful move that make the enemies lost 250 hp, but pay a price is him self will stun for a while ( this move lost all HP)

Well, you said lost all HP. Just misunderstanding xD
year I wrote wrong, but i fix it from HP -> MP
Ive got to tell you something... I ll make a facepic:)
but the face is not the ploblem, the DC part is the problem, sprite i can do it on my own, but i need help to make the DC, so tks but if you want or like to help me, may be you could help me with the DCing
No no no, the facepic which is showed in char selection screen, also ill use your facepic and make a base of it:) if you wont like it, you have your own opinion and do not use it.
(05-24-2013, 07:27 AM)EXG9 Wrote: [ -> ]No no no, the facepic which is showed in char selection screen, also ill use your facepic and make a base of it:) if you wont like it, you have your own opinion and do not use it.
yeah ok..... also can you show me some step to make the sprite look better, my look kindna bad :p

If u dont know how to DC, you gotta learn some basic stuffs from main site eg, changing path of the file.. you can sprite your characters moves based on existing character in LF2 , copy the code files of character who used as a base and reanme it to your charcters. All you need to do is change the path of the file in DC files from the files to yours.

If you have bit more experience, you can add the blast, ball etc from different characters to your character's DC file.

If you dont understand, please leave it :P . Maybe some one else better than me will be able to guide you better.

Edit : this cannot be implied if you are going to add moves apart from existing moves in LF2.
Pages: 1 2