Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: ALMOST LIKE CHARACTER GENERATOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
this is simply amazing, needs some time to get used to but still it speeds up the progress so much! :)
thx a lot gad for that revolutionary idea :D

heres my first attemp, maybe some of u might remember this guy, its Vince, my first ever started Char-Project

is there a free program that could read and edit this file format? <_<
I was going to make some joke about Gad being God, but I found out I'm not awesome enough to insult the omnipotent entity known as Gad by calling him to be a mere God.
(08-07-2013, 11:27 AM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ]is there a free program that could read and edit this file format? <_<

I don't think so.
I've been looking on google for a while and didn't find anything what could open and edit xfl, or fla.
I would also want another program, atleast less than 150-200 mb , so that I can download it.
Internet Bill matters :(
Sorry to say, but even if we find anything that will be good enough to edit fla, it will surely take more than 200 mb.
Maybe ask a friend to download it for you? Or download flash warez in parts, month by month :DD.
there is a portable version of CS5
just download it and than open it no need any code or anything and it also only 650mb and not 2g
well.. i uses cs6 full version but for the ones that want free one and want it to be small here u go:
-- snip --

isnt posting these torrent or illegal links not allowed here?
CS5 can't generate sheets. Well here's something i did:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3o32q
He looks like this:
[Image: nwtl.png] - Cheap design character go! :P
Just found a way to do it.
Export the symbols as PNG sequence and then merge it up into a spritesheet with some cheap spritesheet maker/editor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15