Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Bright version 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bright
First of all..sorry for my bad english
My first char here yea..
Soo This guy is not a simple char for fighting(like playing against him on random)..He's attacks use lightning effects and stuff..
Version 1.0
Face pic:
[Image: llug.png]
Cerdit to The Hari
a pic:
[Image: ixag.png]
Credits to:
YinYin
For making the char more awsome blessed and perfect
L@L
For data helping
amitay
For giving me the idea
The Hari
For making the char look more perfect

Attacks:
Special combos:
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wyi14o2f2e9id2a

tell me what are you think?
I will love to get advices to changes on every thing in him..
---------------------------------------------------------------
For those who don't like the hair
and think that this one is better:
pics:
[Image: i4cm.png]
[Image: aoy0.png]
Download(update-version1.00):
http://www.mediafire.com/?1hco74c6b1fzibo
(08-06-2013, 08:59 PM)MoragWan Wrote: [ -> ]YinYin
For making ...
To clarify I never touched any of this characters data or sprites. Just gave advice upon request. Morag was on his own creating all this.

That also means I already told him most of my thoughts. So now it's your turn! :D
Great work, really. "Not a simple char"? You mean that he's a boss character, right? Since he's definitely OP.
Hair kinda remind me metal. If you really want to improve them all now, make them thicker but more spiky at the ends.
Aaaand there we go:
- Improve walking animation. His torso should go 1 px up, in the frame where his legs are "connected". Add at least little movement to his arms. If you look closely even Bat's arms moving a bit.
- His forehead can't stick out so much in running animation. Move hair more forward.
- Maybe give him a new action for dash attack.
- In D>J and D>A legs should rotate also. (D>A looks cool, if you add legs movement, it'll be perfect)
- Maybe more movement of whole body in D^A? Again legs.
- Overall, you could extend animation of thunders.
- Thunder from D^J should throw throw opponent up.
i like ur chars dude ^_^ keep up the great work and make some more chars
there u go i made a face pic for ya
[Image: wlRvUgj.png]
nice char and nice thought
downloading it now

dh the previous facepic looks more like the character but your is of high quality

wow nice char simple but deadly really liked the grapple move
why does that D^J dont work of opponent is far from him? or you made it so?

I like this character. I like sprites and special moves. it's a cool char since there are not enough thunder/electric chars. also recoloring was nice. did you take facepic from somewhere?

keep going like that :D will there be an 1 version of this car or 0.9 is the final one?

@DH your facepic is very good technically as a drawing but it is very ugly.
it works for me
A lightning based char and me not downloading?
HELL NO!
The download link is too slow.
Wow, really well done! I had a lot of fun playing with him. He looks good spritewise I like the concept, the special moves are pretty neat and I especially loved the sound effects.

I hope version 0.9 doesn't mean you're going to add a dozen of new moves in future version, because I feel like he's pretty balanced as of right now. As for the face pic, I actually like they way the original one looks although it does need tweaking, I might even try myself.

EDIT: Also the run attack does quite a bit of damage for a low cost of mana.
Pretty darn amazing dude. Even if it is a Firzen edit it looks like a whole new guy with a great quality.
The facepic is pretty good but you can even try editing firzen facepic.
It looks like his hair could be the source of his electric powers because as hari said it seems like it's made out of metal. And that in my opinion is great. :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8