Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [MOD] Little Space Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
It looks like the head is filled with hair. And it's coming out of the top and eye sockets.

(08-17-2013, 12:06 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2013, 11:46 AM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2013, 05:30 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2013, 04:32 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]Could you upload them without AI already so we can test them?
Soon. Not right now. Tomorrow or today's evening.
^Right.
Sorry for the delay, totally forgot.
Ill be home in a while and then.

[Image: veaxsn.png]
Looks like details are impossible to be seen in that quality.
We will think of something else.
For now I'm wondering how should I do the armor for HEAVY.
Copying Julian's ID sounds good?

.. Get your thieving hands over it!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sq37n0
(08-18-2013, 02:52 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ][Image: veaxsn.png]
Looks like details are impossible to be seen in that quality.
We will think of something else.
Colour the glass. Something bright and saturated.
(08-18-2013, 02:52 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]For now I'm wondering how should I do the armor for HEAVY.
Copying Julian's ID sounds good?
Use Knight.
(08-18-2013, 02:52 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ].. Get your thieving hands over it!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sq37n0
ALL OVER
Knight has his metalic sound. :S
right. I thought that would fit better. If you want the defense hit sound then take Julian.

edit: I really like playing with the Heavy. However he limps a little while walking because his legs never really cross.
edit: The reach of the space troopers right punch is pathetic.
edit: I like the space trooper aerial attacks - he could use a special air to ground attack with his jet pack though. Otherwise the gained height is useless.
edit: The flame thrower is as awesome as I anticipated it.
edit: The shooter plays nice too with the extended arm while walking. Like it. I kinda miss some Henry like jump shooting though.
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]edit: I really like playing with the Heavy. However he limbs a little while walking because his legs never really cross.
I don't know what limbs is meant to mean, but I believe I know what you want to say :D.
K, will fix that.
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]edit: The reach of the space troopers right punch is pathetic.
Yeah I was going to change it, to make it more similiar to the Heavy's punch.
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda miss some Henry like jump shooting though.
Already working with that.
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise the gained height is useless.
Can't totally agree. Using it distracts player and with well-written Ai it may be a good method to avoid attacks.
But still, adding an attack is a good idea.
the run attack is awesome >.<
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]he could use a special air to ground attack with his jet pack though. Otherwise the gained height is useless.
+1 for that , could be better if u would make the flame thrower able to do while on jetpack
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]edit: I really like playing with the Heavy. However he limps a little while walking because his legs never really cross.
DONE
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]edit: The reach of the space troopers right punch is pathetic.
FIXED
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]edit: The shooter plays nice too with the extended arm while walking. Like it. I kinda miss some Henry like jump shooting though.
Added
(08-18-2013, 03:01 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]edit: I like the space trooper aerial attacks - he could use a special air to ground attack with his jet pack though. Otherwise the gained height is useless.
The only good solution is to add a aerial flamethrow. If we want him to use his jetpack, he would probably crush his head and/or arms, while boosting his falling.
Any other ideas?
What about something like this:
He shoots a harpoon from his wrist, and after it hits the ground he's pull to the ground and he attack with legs.
But that would probably make him unable to move in air while performing the attack.

(08-19-2013, 01:12 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]The only good solution is to add a aerial flamethrow. If we want him to use his jetpack, he would probably crush his head and/or arms, while boosting his falling.
I dunno, he could flip right before the ground, iron man style. (you could give him a low centery so he physically lands a little before he visually touches the ground and use state 100 for a special crouch - which will animate both the flip and the landing itself)
Aerial flame throw is welcome too of course.
(08-19-2013, 01:12 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]He shoots a harpoon from his wrist, and after it hits the ground he's pull to the ground and he attack with legs.
But that would probably make him unable to move in air while performing the attack.
That would actually be very awesome. Only problem: it's rather difficult to do due to the varying heights he could be at while starting it. (the rope would need to be very variable and consist of several objects)
Don't sprite something like that before a working demo exists.
(08-19-2013, 01:59 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno, he could flip right before the ground, iron man style.
You need to be an iron an to do it.
Iron man has his thrusters on hands too, my trooper has only a jet pack.
I'm not trying to do super-trained flying units, but average soldiers with packs.
I think I'm sticking with the harpoon, or if it will be too buggy/messy I'll go up with a flamethrower.

Still, if you have any idea guys, give it on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19