Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Little Fighter Empire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
can i have a blue explosion sprite.
Here is the scenario:

You've been assigned a certain part of the lfe mod, with a partner, but he hasn't been online for months. There is quite a bit of material done but it's far from finished to suit the mod. You are all on your own to do the rest.
Can you do it?

Consider any entry to the Revamped Projects Competition to be potential content for the lfe mod!
It'll be perfect for you to show off your skills, exchange ideas and concepts on character design, learn and practice.
Also you can combine the best parts of the same character entries into one great collaborated version of the character.
Just PM me what you guys need for this and I'll do what I can. I can't do any menu design, but I can do mostly anything with mechanics.
we will, but we need more members.
I will pm other persons but if you are interested in this mod and want to join then pm me, mundvol or designheaven
I don't have time to read through the entire topic right now. But: if you guys want to use Nino for this mod, I'll be pleased. Especially because he was originally meant to be in the LFE forum mod. I released Nino as a single character at the time, because I didn't have enough faith in the forum mod for it to ever be finished.

I am also willing to make some slight changes to Nino, or somebody else can make those (with my allowance).

I can not help by creating a full custom character at this moment.

As for my opinion on LF2 mods with already existing characters: do it, IF you have really given it enough thought and give it a new edge. It should be more spectacular and balanced than a mod with a bunch of downloaded characters put together. Really, I have been hoping for a good modification with good (downloadable) characters that is balanced and cool. If a team would put some effort into modifying the existing characters that you have permission for, it would reduce the time to create the mod with about a year, and the chances of achieving the goal (a cool, finished mod) would be way higher. Not to be a downer, but LF2 has been losing popularity in the past years and the game's popularity may last only a few years from now. So please consider this a good option. (again, +reduces time, +more chance of succes, +quality characters)
Can any admin close this one?
Because there is no reason if noone is joining or just few thinking?
If people will realy will want to make such mod, then they will be able to open new one after month or two, maybe after year:)
Thank you in advance.
(11-28-2010, 07:28 AM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]as much as awesome this looks i dare to say "this is not gonna happen/gonna die"
~freeza...
(08-28-2013, 10:41 PM)EXG9 Wrote: [ -> ]Can any admin close this one?
Because there is no reason if noone is joining or just few thinking?
If people will realy will want to make such mod, then they will be able to open new one after month or two, maybe after year:)
Thank you in advance.

Might happen if we use already existing characters and make a few changes? :P
Quote:Might happen if we use already existing characters and make a few changes? :p
thats was suggested I think before, but some didnt like it. They new stuff :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7